FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thicker Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:50pm
Some  people are BORN with baby fine strands and very few of  them. A lot of these people may be from India, Caucasian or mixed with  those. NOTHING is going to make them have more hairs on their head.Nothing can change your DNA. I remember my Black mother  telling me to brush my hair forward to make it sort of like big Afro hair.. It did not work.  My hair flopped on top and just frizzed from all the stress. I remember  my  mother getting ANGRY with  me that I could not make my hair bigger. I think I got several whippings because she thought I was doing something wrong to make it thin.

Some coatings can make the strands appear a little bigger temporarily  but it is not permanent and very subtle at best. 
The best advice I can give you is to just accept yourself  just like everyone else is learning to  accept the hair they were handed.... We  thin fine girls have to do the same imo.

OR there are always wigs

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 02 2014 at 3:10pm
Sponsored Links

mickeltutor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickeltutor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:57am
try castrol oil and moroccan oil.
Both are good and working for fine hair.
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:07am
LadyAradia speaks the truth. i also have thin hair and when i brush it you see the scalp. i've tried everything and my hair remains thin.

the best thing you can do is reduce shedding/breakage, keep hair healthy and let it grow. reducing breakage will help your hair remain as full as possible. keeping a healthy diet/taking vitamins helps on the nutritional side to prevent deficiencies that thins and breaks hair. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:32pm
You've gotten good suggestions OP. Whatever you try, remember nothing will change overnight. Give it time.
Scalp massages also helps

Good Luck
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:43am
Loreal came out with a new volumizing line that's supposed to give long term results. Anyone know with continued use, would the results be permanent or would they eventually fade?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:58pm
I am going to try the gelatin + water tip I quoted on the first page. My hair is looking great now, really soft, straight and healthy but the volume disappeared and it looks too thin, so I need to try something.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:44pm
I did the gelatin mix yesterday and will be doing it twice a week to see if it will really thicken my hair. I am glad I found this thread today, because I have been adding way more than half a cup of water, no wonder the mix never got "harder" on my hair.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:03pm
Depending on what you're willing to try: 

When I was relaxed and noticed my hair was damaged and thin, I started to use the aphogee line and which really helped especially their protein treatment. As a natural, I realized that the crown of my hair is rather fine and very easily damaged with too much manipulation. So I am going to try the aphogee again and see if it helps which I strongly believe it will. I also use Aubrey Organics GPB Shampoo when I believe I need to "thicken" my hair with protein and I see a difference after every wash. I even feel that my hair is stronger as soon as I apply the shampoo. Also I have tried MillCreek Biotin Conditioner and I saw my hair was fuller within 3 uses. Everyone is different though.

Hope that helps!
Dreadlocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreadlocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 12:43am
Massage with coconut oil and olive oil is really very effective and if you want instant results you can take advice from professional hair experts for better results.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic