Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Thicker Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
skyhigh16x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skyhigh16x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thicker Hair
    Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:00am
Can anyone please help me? I have a really thin hair. Like you can see my scalp. And i really wanted my hair to be thicker without spending to much money. Can you recommend anything?
Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:23am
Is your hair thin from damage or...? Some people have naturally thin hair and you can't do anything about that. But if you think it's from damage I've been using Jbco olive oil mix putting it on my scalp and massaging. My hair has not gotten back to how it originally was yet but it's getting there, that's working for me.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:26pm
try unflavored gelatin. either add one tablespoon of gelatin on your shampoo, or do this:

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Gelatin Protein treatment:

For anyone who is interested

Hair should be wet before applying the gelatin, also if you have a lot of product build up, it would be a good time to clarify your hair, before applying the protein.

Purchase a box of Knox Gelatine (or any type of pure colorless gelatin)
It comes in individual packets. (about the size of tea bags)
Mix 1/2 packet with 1/2 cup of spring water (can add more water if you need it)
Remember this is a GEL do not let mix sit, use it as soon as you mix it. After 5 minutes it starts to thicken, and is harder to apply, because it clumps.
Quickly and thoroughly apply to each hair strand.
Let it harden on your hair (it does not harden like the aphogee) but it gets hard.
I left it on for 10 minutes.
You can sit under a hooded dryer if you desire.
Rinse all gel from hair and proceed with your deep conditioning step.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:27pm
I don't know if it works, but I want to try because I also have thin hair. Oh, some say that castor oil thickens your hair, the only problem is that castor oil is a very thick oil, so it is a bit hard to manage it, unless you warm it up first.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:49am
Try monistat or sulfur.
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:23pm
a lotta ppl rec biotin. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:11am
What's your scalp condition?
liyojoy12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liyojoy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:59am
Actually people don't care his hair health in busy life and after roll the have loss his/her hair and looking as very old. so our company offer your http://www.besthairbuildingfiber.info/ - hair building fiber product for regrowth hair and stop to hair fall.

Resource:  http://www.besthairbuildingfiber.info/ - http://www.besthairbuildingfiber.info/
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:38am
Coconut oil has helped my hair. Mine naturally thick though, I part my hair in the middle and apply in the line, the. Part hair ear to ear and apply in the line. Carrot oil thickened my hair in the past, I used ors carrot oil in a jar. I didn't overdo it with the like though, I did it like once a week or twice and it was at night before bed.

Edited by indiecat - Mar 23 2014 at 10:40am
eternalhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eternalhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:00pm
What are you washing your hair with? This can be major to thinning. Good Luck!

Hair Grade A+ (Groomed & Healthy)
I have several textures!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Moorevolve

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake