BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Polls, Polls, and More Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Thick or Slim Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2010 at 12:14am
Healthy!Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

J_Duece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Duece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2011 at 12:02am
Slim with curves, a little round bubble is cool.
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by MissMesha MissMesha wrote:

Originally posted by Dark&Lovely Dark&Lovely wrote:

Speaking for the Black/African/Latin men in�Seattle, These are my observations:

Athletes/ Business Men/College Boys: Slimmies

Hood Boys/Rappers: Thick'em's

All black men definately don't like the same things.

this

i agree.. seems like that where i am too

Edited by lollypop036 - Feb 01 2011 at 2:29pm
missjessibaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missjessibaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 12:13pm
so true i'm thick n thats all i get Confused frustrating much?? lol
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2011 at 9:13am
I've heard many men say that they see thick women as someone whom they would love to have a sexual relationship with but they'd rather marry a slim woman since they're less likely to get fat later on. That's just what I've heard don't get mad at me lol.
KikiTops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiTops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 3:50pm

I live in a predominately white area,a nd It's slim slim slim all the way here, no matte rif the men are black or white, or for that matter if the women or black or white. No matte rwhat the man, whith few exceptions, they like them very petite. 5'6 and below and between a size 2-4 is the normConfused

I think its funny that I am somewhere between thick and slender, I dont have much fat on my but i am very muscular and sturdy looking, you know. its liek the difference between a ballerina and a volleyball player, both have little body fat but there is a definite size difference,lol. Aqnyway, My husband is a 5'8 skinny white man,haha, but he is always telling me he wished i were more 'cuddly' Smile God bless one of the few men around here who appreciate a woman who looks like a woman(not a girl) IMO

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 3:51pm
Athletically thick
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 9:17pm
i think your hip to waist ratio is what really matters. preference between being slim or thick depends on the guy. but I think more guys think curvy and skinny is the best combination. when guys say they don't like skinny girls and like thick girls, they usually mean they don't like skinny straight girls but like thick curvy ones. skinny is usually associated with less curves, and thick with more curves. though skinny and curvy is ideal, it's harder to come by.

it really depends on the combination, too. for example, being thick (not meaning fat) and curvy is better than being skinny and straight. being skinny and straight is better then being thick and straight. then again, these are my opinions on how most guys think, not fact. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 11:13pm
My preference isn't just size. I like both types but there's other qualities I look for.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by chrissypoo chrissypoo wrote:

I've heard many men say that they see thick women as someone whom they would love to have a sexual relationship with but they'd rather marry a slim woman since they're less likely to get fat later on. That's just what I've heard don't get mad at me lol.

I have to agree with chrissypoo. Why? Because men are stupid. They'll marry a skinny chick then cheat on her with a thick girl because they fantasize about thick PICS star looking females. Men need to get real with themselves and marry the type of woman there attracted to physically, mentally, and spiritually. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic