Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

They truly are watching in the dressing rooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

So I went to the mall today and tried on some outfits.  Since I was wearing a thick sweater that I had to lift over my head, I took my wig off beforehand. Put the outfits on, put my wig back on and stepped out to see myself in the big mirror outside. The saleslady who took my stuff into the cabin in the first place comes over and tells me how good I look in the clothing, how it suits me perfectly and blah, blah, blah, basically trying to ensure a sale. And then, she does the unthinkable. She pulled an Elaine from Seinfeld on me! THE OLD BISH LITTERALLY FELL FORWARD ON ME WITH HER HANDS ON MY BOOBS FEELING ME UP!!!Angry I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at this...LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I don't think she thought you were a man lmao and Seinfield is hillarious!

Lacey, she pretended to lean in to fix my blouse and she CUPPED MY BREASTS WITH BOTH HANDS AND SQUEEZED! Who does that???
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:41pm
Why would you even think that, I wouldve thought she was gay or maybe she thought your boobs were fake but not a man LOLLOLLOLLOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Why would you even think that, I wouldve thought she was gay or maybe she thought your boobs were fake but not a man LOLLOLLOLLOL

She was acting normal before I got out of that cabin. And my boobs aren't that big, just normal size. And she just looked more like a nosy old lady to me than a lesbian trying to cop a feel. I was already self-conscious about having to remove the wig in the first place, even though I was inside the cabin with the door pulled and then I come out and the old hag FALLS INTO MY BOOBS WITH BOTH HANDS!!!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 06 2012 at 8:46pm
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:56pm
Que? Seinfeld?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:05pm

I don't know how I'd react to that..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:54pm
I watched Seinfeld but I don't remember that one.   But then I only caught about 60 to 70% of all the episodes.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:56pm
what did u say?  or did u let it pass?  I think I would have automatically slapped at least her hands like "get off me".
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

So I went to the mall today and tried on some outfits.  Since I was wearing a thick sweater that I had to lift over my head, I took my wig off beforehand. Put the outfits on, put my wig back on and stepped out to see myself in the big mirror outside. The saleslady who took my stuff into the cabin in the first place comes over and tells me how good I look in the clothing, how it suits me perfectly and blah, blah, blah, basically trying to ensure a sale. And then, she does the unthinkable. She pulled an Elaine from Seinfeld on me! THE OLD BISH LITTERALLY FELL FORWARD ON ME WITH HER HANDS ON MY BOOBS FEELING ME UP!!!Angry I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at this...LOL

That was me 2 weeks ago at Zara. I have vowed to never go shopping in turtlenecks again. Button ups FTW. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:29pm
lmao.....you let her feel you up? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>