BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

They truly are watching in the dressing rooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They truly are watching in the dressing rooms
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:51pm
So I went to the mall today and tried on some outfits.  Since I was wearing a thick sweater that I had to lift over my head, I took my wig off beforehand. Put the outfits on, put my wig back on and stepped out to see myself in the big mirror outside. The saleslady who took my stuff into the cabin in the first place comes over and tells me how good I look in the clothing, how it suits me perfectly and blah, blah, blah, basically trying to ensure a sale. And then, she does the unthinkable. She pulled an Elaine from Seinfeld on me! THE OLD BISH LITTERALLY FELL FORWARD ON ME WITH HER HANDS ON MY BOOBS FEELING ME UP!!!Angry I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at this...LOL
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:53pm
LOLCry
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:55pm
Who's watching? Lol at a Seinfeld reference I don't watch that sh*t.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

LOLCry

Girl, I just KNOW she was watching! Telling me how great I look especially with that beautiful bob I'm sporting, how the whole look ties together so well. She MOLESTED ME to see if I was really female!!! Someone thought I was a dragqueen!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:57pm
O wow..... I had a worker come in my dressing room once...and the heffa woulda stayed if I let herUnhappy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Who's watching? Lol at a Seinfeld reference I don't watch that sh*t.

The salespeople at the clothing stores. The Seinfeld reference is too long to explain, lol
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:05pm
LOL
u should have put on a deep voice and said "thank you"
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

LOL
LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

LOL

Girl, I just stood there in complete shock! Now I know that there is nothing masculine in my appearance whatsoever. So if she did that, she must have gotten her clue from the wig WHILE I WAS IN THE CABIN!!!  It was an older woman in her 50's .
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:13pm
Who watches Seinfield?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>