Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

They Both Lose over 50lbs on this diet

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They Both Lose over 50lbs on this diet
    Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:07am
Both of these Youtubers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvdAybk8K9Q
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7xjkLQBMec

Lost over 50lbs doing a diet called ABC Diet, would anyone like to start this diet with me soon?
Sponsored Links

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 10:01pm
Do NOT do this diet.  It is the "Ana Boot Camp" diet, which is a Pro-Ana site.  Pro-Anas are pro anorexia.  Unfortunately, they will probably gain the weight back.  Regardless, they (and you if you follow the diet) are putting their health on the line.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:08am
The calorie restriction on the ABC diet is crazy.  You are better off doing the intermittent fasting where you fast for 16 hours and eat 8 hours.  I am currently fasting 20 hours and eating in a 4 hour window.  I keep my calories low when I am eating.  I stay under 1200 calories and I have lost 6lbs in two weeks and I have lost 3inches in my waist and 2inches in my hips.  I only lost an inch in my thighs so far.  They are stuck at 25inchesCry.  Any way look up intermittent fasting it is what body builders use to get lean.  I am not trying to build muscle so I don't lift weights or anything.  Also I drink almost 2 bottles shy of gallon of water.  You can drink water, tea, coffee while fasting.Approve
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 3:10am
Wanted to add...my sister has lost 40lbs with the IF and she is the one who schooled me on it.
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:49pm
I'm a fan of IF too, I lost 70% of my weight this way. I switch up my fasting according to my schedule; sometimes it 19/5, 16/8, 24 or 36 hrs. It's worth a try.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:24pm

People are generally turned off when they hear the word FAST...lol.  No more pills for me.  This is the healthiest route to getting lean.  I may post some Day 4 and Day 7 pics of my IF progress.  I am currently in my third week.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic