Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

They ain't gon teach you this in church...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:49am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:34pm
Heart
If only he weren't a MuslimDead
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:08pm
Interesting that these channels have been shut down. 
Now that in itself should be a huge eye opener. If we are 'just' black people. Not worth anything, why should our enlightenment be prevented? Why would it matter what we believe if we are poweless anyway?

Israel, awake o sleeping giant. 

But the God of Israel has scattered us and had made himself harder to reach also, because of our stiffneckedness. I have a burning desire for the truth, but I have to scrunt so hard to find it. It doesn't stop me, but i notice it for sure. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Interesting that these channels have been shut down. 
Now that in itself should be a huge eye opener. If we are 'just' black people. Not worth anything, why should our enlightenment be prevented? Why would it matter what we believe if we are poweless anyway?

Israel, awake o sleeping giant. 

But the God of Israel has scattered us and had made himself harder to reach also, because of our stiffneckedness. I have a burning desire for the truth, but I have to scrunt so hard to find it. It doesn't stop me, but i notice it for sure. 

Which ones have shut down?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:24pm
the videos blaquefoxx posted on the earlier pages. It says the accounts have been terminated. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:54pm
That's just Esau being the wicked demon that he is. I was actually starting a blog for Israelite women and even THAT was being censored smh. They have even went as far as shutting down a few of the brothers websites...but it was all temporary.

See the Most High and his son are not going to let this word go out in vain. Judgement and prophesy has to be fulfilled.

What they fail to understand is that the Most High's people are going to be sealed regardless. The word is going to go out anyway.

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jan 05 2013 at 5:55pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">That's just Esau being the wicked demon that he is. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I was actually starting a blog for Israelite women and even THAT was being censored smh. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">T<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hey have even went as far as shutting down a few of the brothers websites...but it was all temporary.

See the Most High and his son are not going to let this word go out in vain. Judgement and prophesy has to be fulfilled.

What they fail to understand is that the Most High's people are going to be sealed regardless. The word is going to go out anyway.

They some haters, smh...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:30pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:03pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>