Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

They ain't gon teach you this in church...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Look at this foolLOL
Where is this heathen getting his info from...this is hilariousLOL

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (Revelations 12:12)

Whats interesting is that this character was more-so scoffing at the idea that Blacks are truly GOD's chosen then trying to use his bullsh!t doctrine to disprove the truth. Like "how dare these niccas and apes try to say that they are the Hebrews"

Us Hebrews know that life began in Jerusalem (Galatians 4:26). White people came up with that "life began in africa" crap to push that heavy doctrine that all dark skin people are Africans in order to keep us from knowing who we truly are. Every nation (which are about 18) have hue or pigmentation in their skin but the Edomites (white people). The children of Lot; Moab and Ammon (The Chinese and Japanese) were actually brown people as well until their seed was raped and conquered by the empire of Genghis Khan who was actually...an Edomite. This is why today you see tons of Asians in other parts of the globe dark as hell . My point is that every nation on this planet were brown until the Edomites start mixing up the crayon box. However, every brown nation aren't African or originated from Africa like they claim. The children of Israel dwelled in Canaan (Africa) but were not Canaanites or Hamites. That's why The Most High said plenty of times in the scriptures to not follow the customs and ways of the people there.  There have been several occasions throughout the scriptures where the Israelites were mistaken for Africans, hell people thought Moses was an Egyptian lol (and when I say Egyptian, I'm talking bout the ancient, authentic Egyptians, who are the modern day Sudanese and Watussi's).
When it comes to the birth of Esau, it tells you that two nations and two manner of people were in Rebecca's womb (Genesis 25:23). The struggling going on in her was symbolizing the on-going and tiresome fight that we been having with these crakkkas since the beginning. Just like Jacob's name was later changed to Israel, Esau's name was changed to Edom..
What this heathen and others like him fail to realize is that everything that we say are not only  accurate by scripture, but archeologically accurate, chronologically accurate and historically accurate. There are books outside the scriptures that prove everything we are saying (and then these crakkkas want to sell them online for like 1000 bucks smh). Don't you find it funny that the so-called Jews could not even tell you where or what happened to the other 11 tribes??? All of them claim to be from JudahDead.
I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the point lol.

Preach gurl!
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 5:24pm

BIBLICAL PROOF AND HISTORY OF WHO ARE THE REAL ISRAELITES

WHERE DID THE BLACK NEGROES REALLY COME FROM? WHY WERE THEY SCATTERED ABROAD AND GATHERED FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND BROUGHT TO THE AMERICAS. THEY WERE TAKEN FROM AFRICA, EUROPE, AND THE MIDDLE EAST ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES AND THE HISTORICAL SCHOLARS.

Jer 17:4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, [which] shall burn for ever.

Dt 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

Ro 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises;

Ro 9:5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Ex 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel [is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

Hb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Hb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

SO THE ISRAELITES ARE A SPECIAL PEOPLE TO THE MOST HIGH YAHAWAH. LET'S SEE THE HISTORY AND EVIDENCE ON WHO THEY ARE TODAY IN THE SCRIPTURES AND ANCIENT ARTIFACTS!

Gn 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land [that is] not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

Gn 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

NOTICE THE AFRO'S AND BEARDS. THE HEBREWS ALSO WORE GARMENTS WITH FRINGES. ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THE VARIOUS SHADES OF THE HEBREWS RANGING FROM LIGHT SKINNED TO DARK SKINNED!!! THE EGYPTIANS WORE A HEADDRESS AND GOATEE'S NOT AFRO'S AND BEARDS, BUT, THE WERE ALSO DARK SKINNED. HOWEVER, THEY WERE NOT HEBREWS.

Ex 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

PHARAOH AND THE EGYPTIANS TOOK THE HEBREW ISRAELITES INTO SLAVERY AND REFUSED TO LET THEM GO.

Ex 1:13 And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour:

Ex 1:14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, [was] with rigour.

A CLOSE UP VIEW OF THE HEBREW SLAVES ACCORDING TO THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHICS REVEAL THAT THE "REAL" HEBREWS ARE ALL SHADES OF THE EARTH RANGING FROM DARK SKINNED TO LIGHT SKINNED, BUT, WITH COLOR NONETHELESS. THEY ALSO WORE BRAIDS AND BEARDS OR AFROS AND BEARDS ACCORDING TO THEIR LAW.

Lv 19:27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

HERE ARE MORE PICTURES OF THE "REAL" HEBREWS AND HOW THEIR APPEARANCE THEN IS THE SAME AS THE SO-CALLED NEGROES, LATINOS, AND NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS.

NOTICE THE LAD TO THE RIGHT HAS THE AFRO AND IS CARRYING THE GRAPES FOR HIS MASTER THE EGYPTIAN BOY WEARING AN HEADDRESS WHICH WAS AN EGYPTIAN CUSTOM.

HERE ARE SOME LATINO LOOKING HEBREWS DONNING THE AFRO AND BEARDS AS WELL!

WHAT GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE AND WEAR AFRO AND BEARDS LIKE SO-CALLED "AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGROES?" NONE.

THIS IS THE APPEARANCE OF NEGROES TODAY WITH BRAIDS, AFRO'S, AND BEARDS:

NOW THESE ARE SOME OF THE REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES TODAY

THE DARK SKINNED PUERTO RICANS/EPHRAIM

THE DARK SKINNED BRAZILLIANS/ASHER

THE DARK SKINNED NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS/GAD

THE DARK SKINNED MEXICAN/ISSACHAR......

NOW LETS LOOK AT SOME REAL AFRICAN PEOPLE AND SEE IF THEY COMPARE TO US.

THESE ARE NOT NEGROES NOR HEBREWS. THEY ARE HAMITES FROM THE LINEAGE OF HAM. THEY ARE THE MODERN DAY AFRICANS. THEY DON'T HAVE OUR SPIRIT AND THERE CULTURE AND HABITS ARE EXTREMELY DIFFERENT FROM THE SO-CALLED NEGRO.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE'S SKIN TONE IS SIMILAR DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE OF THE SAME HERITAGE AND NATIONALITY. EVERY NATION HAS COLOR EXCEPT THE SO CALLED CAUCASIAN.

THE DARK SKINNED CHINESE.....

THE DARK SKINNED JAPANESE.....

OR

THE DARK SKINNED ABORIGINES.....

THE DARK SKINNED ARABIANS.....

THE DARK SKINNED EAST INDIANS.....

THE DARK SKINNED SAMOAN NATIVES.....

THE DARK SKINNED IRANIANS/PERSIANS

EVERY NATIONALITY AND TRIBE OF THE EARTH HAS COLOR. I COULD HAVE WENT ON FOR DAYS SHOWING PROOF OF EVERY TRIBE AND CULTURE OUT THERE THAT THEY ALL HAVE MELANIN IN THEIR SKIN. EVERY RACE OF PEOPLE EXCEPT FOR.......

THE CAUCASIAN

SINCE THEY LACK PIGMENTATION OR MELANIN, YOU CAN SEE THE BLOOD OF THEIR BODIES THROUGH THEIR SKIN. THEY CLAIM TO BE WHITE PEOPLE, BUT ACTUALLY THEY ARE RED PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

Gn 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Gn 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

THIS EXPLAINS ALSO WHY CAUCASIANS TRY TO TAN SO MUCH..... SO THEY CAN LOOK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

CAUCASIANS WERE AROUND AS WELL DURING PHARAOHS DAYS.....AND THEY WEREN'T THE HEBREW ISRAELITES, THEY ARE THE EDOMITES DESCENDANTS OF ESAU.

AND THEY TO THIS DAY STILL LOVE TO TATTOO THEIR BODIES.

Lv 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

Jb 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, [and] who [is] he?

NOW RETURNING BACK TO THE REAL HERITAGE OF SO-CALLED BLACKS, WHICH ARE NEGROES, LATINOS, AND NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS

MANY BELIEVE THAT THIS NEXT DEPICTION WAS OF JOSEPH WHO WAS SOLD TO THE EGYPTIANS AND BECAME PHARAOH'S SECOND IN COMMAND. NOTE THE COAT WITH MANY COLORS AND THE FRINGES AT THE BOTTOM WHICH WAS ALSO A CUSTOM OF THE HEBREW ISRAELITES.

Gn 37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he [was] the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of [many] colours.

Gn 37:4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

Gn 37:23 . And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, [his] coat of [many] colours that [was] on him;

Gn 37:24 And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit [was] empty, [there was] no water in it.

Gn 37:26 And Judah said unto his brethren, What profit [is it] if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood?

Gn 37:27 Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he [is] our brother [and] our flesh. And his brethren were content.

Gn 37:28 Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty [pieces] of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.

Gn 41:38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find [such a one] as this [is], a man in whom the Spirit of God [is]?

Gn 41:40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

Gn 41:41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

Gn 41:42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

Gn 41:43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him [ruler] over all the land of Egypt.

Num 15:38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:

Num 15:39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:

Dt 22:12 Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest [thyself].

HERE ARE MORE PICTURES OF THE ANCIENT HEBREWS IN ANCIENT ARTIFACTS AND HIEROGLYPHS.

Jb 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Ss 1:5 I [am] black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Ss 1:6 Look not upon me, because I [am] black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; [but] mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jer 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Jer 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Ex 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand [was] leprous as snow.

Ex 4:7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his [other] flesh.

Isa 14:1 . For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isa 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

NOW YOU MAY BE SAYING WOW...... BUT THIS IS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG... THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO SEE... SO KEEP EXPLORING WITH ME AS WE TAKE A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE TO THE SEARCH OF OUR FOREFATHERS LIKE THE SCRIPTURES SAY.

Jb 8:8 . For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:

Jb 8:9 (For we [are but of] yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth [are] a shadow:)

Jb 8:10 Shall not they teach thee, [and] tell thee, and utter words out of their heart?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:08pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:41pm
Many of those images look familiar. I managed to borrow two books from my school's library : The Icon and Ancient Jewish Art. I'm not too sure if I will ever return them thoughStern Smile
I'm going to try to take some pictures with my tablet from these books and Lord's will post some of them up here.

I came across this video a couple of months ago and my spirit was quite confounded. I'm not too sure if these folks from New Guinea are Israelites or of Japhethites (the Aborigines, Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, Eskimos, etc).:

My congregation recites this same prayer, just with a different harmony. I also wonder which dialect of Hebrew they are using, if this is modern Hebrew or ancient??? We use Ancient...

The last bit where they are speaking english, that was the same greeting that the Tainos (aka Puerto Ricans) gave Columbus and nem when they arrived to this part of he world. They said it in ancient Hebrew though. All of that info is documented in that damned 50 million dollar paperback book on AmazonAngry

Edited by blaquefoxx - Dec 24 2012 at 9:42pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:00am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Many of those images look familiar. I managed to borrow two books from my school's library : The Icon and Ancient Jewish Art. I'm not too sure if I will ever return them thoughStern Smile
I'm going to try to take some pictures with my tablet from these books and Lord's will post some of them up here.

I came across this video a couple of months ago and my spirit was quite confounded. I'm not too sure if these folks from New Guinea are Israelites or of Japhethites (the Aborigines, Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, Eskimos, etc).:

My congregation recites this same prayer, just with a different harmony. I also wonder which dialect of Hebrew they are using, if this is modern Hebrew or ancient??? We use Ancient...

The last bit where they are speaking english, that was the same greeting that the Tainos (aka Puerto Ricans) gave Columbus and nem when they arrived to this part of he world. They said it in ancient Hebrew though. All of that info is documented in that damned 50 million dollar paperback book on AmazonAngry

Hmm..Im going to send this video to my brother and ask about the dialect.  He's been studying Hebrew for the past 5 years. 

Im thinking of going to that main library in NYC to look at that book.  You think they will let me photocopy it?LOL  Maybe I'll take pics of the photos with my phoneStern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:01pm
More proof that Edom/Esau=White folks

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:13am
I don't agree with everything in this video.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Dec 27 2012 at 7:17am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:25pm
Whether some believe its a mental illness or not, the fact of the matter than its an abomination according to The Most High. We all seen what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah. Amerikkka is next on the listGeek

All of the information that the man put out regarding the Rockefellers is very interesting...I wouldn't be surprised. With about 80% of these abortion clinics targeting blacks and hispanics (aka the children of Israel) along with this skinny jean wearing, effeminate black men movement, one with common sense would question Esau's motivesOuch.

I don't know the actual scripture, but The Most High says something to the effect that as long as you can see the sun, moon and stars, the children of Israel will never die out ( I'm paraphrasing). Basically, the day when black folks become "extinct" like some people like to say, that is the day when this earth and everything else in it will be destroyed. So Esau's agendas with abortion, homo sexuality, eugenics, pestilence, bad food/air, etc will not surpass the will of The Most High and his son Yahawashi!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:18am
More understanding on the wickedness of Thanksgiving:

Lesson starts at 1:55

Link to rest of the vids (9 parts):
http://www.youtube.com/user/WHOGOTCLASS/videos
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training