Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

They ain't gon teach you this in church...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 1:54pm
How to deal with baby daddy dramaLOL

Yall remember that black couple that wanted to be married in a church and was turned down by white Christians? Here's why:

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Check out this FANTASTIC lesson on Iconoclasm. Iconoclasm is the process of destroying or modifying art (paintings, sculptures, etc) during a time of war and conquering. To put it in simpler terms, think about how they used to knock off the noses of sculptures in Egypt and South America to hide the fact that these characters were people of color.

The demon known as the Catholic Church pays billions of dollars for professionals to "white wash" all of the black images that were in Europe, a time when Negroes ruled Europe for 1000 yrs (also known as the dark ages). There's a book that has pictures of all the Coat of Arms of our images (black people) during out time of ruler-ship all throughout Europe. you can find these images in a book called :

Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race

The painting in my siggy, called "Voronet" can be found in Romania and it depicts all the apostles, kings, prophets and The Messiah as people of color.

Here is the real photo of King James (he didn't write the bible, for you stupid Negroes out there...He allowed to Bible to be interpreted and then translated from Ancient Hebrew into English)

Here is the link to the lesson. I pray that anyone has the patience to watch it in full. The information is very important and you will not learn it from your pastors in Church or from your professors at the schools you pay so much money to attend!

http://israelunite.org/videos/iconoclasm-many-days-without-an-image/

ALL PRAISES!! I found the video on youtube!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

At 57:50 this is the book that talks about the Latin tribes.  I've been trying to get my hands on it, but it is being sold online between $200.00 (used and old) and $800.00 (brand new). You may ask yourself why such a small book is being sold for that much money. They have it available at the main library in NYC and at some universities but you are not allowed to check the book out smhAngry

Edited by blaquefoxx - Oct 07 2012 at 2:39pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 1:33pm
A brief snippet of "Our History: From Adam to Today". Once I purchase the full video, I will post it here, Most High's will...

Clarification for the gainsayers and naysayers:

Edited by blaquefoxx - Oct 13 2012 at 3:32pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 10:06pm
The importance of your name...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 12:55pm
Great lesson for the repenting sisters...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 1:39pm
Heart

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 12:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:29am
Original Video in the OP

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

How to deal with baby daddy dramaLOL

The follow upLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:48pm

The rest of this lesson is on their site:

http://israelunite.org/videos/crazy-religous-negroes/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style