Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

They ain't gon teach you this in church...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They ain't gon teach you this in church...
    Posted: Mar 25 2012 at 8:20pm
or in College for the matter....

John 8:32-And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free

A deeper look into Christianity, Atheism and other doctrines:

Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 10:32am
bump.

Good stuff.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 6:53pm
Class on Trayvon Martin...

Edited by blaquefoxx - Apr 03 2012 at 6:53pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 8:01pm
Still watching the second video but I had to open up a new tab just to say hotdamn!Clap

*goes back to watching*
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 9:43pm
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matt. 7: 14, see vs. 13). Many are called, but few are chosen (Matt. 22: 14)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 9:13pm
Clearly satan is working overtime because all of the videos, lessons and channels that I subscribed to about the scriptures and who we truly are as a people, have been shut down by YoutubeDisapprove

It's amazing how videos of our people degrading one another, bullying, twerking, publicly fighting and straight coonin, managed to stay on youtube. Videos of other nations with their racist comments about our people can still be viewed. Such a shame.

The powers that be knows that the truth is coming out and our people are waking up; leaving the false doctrines of our oppressors and coming back to the Most High. I am glad that few people were able to see the videos ealier on and I pray that you seek more truth through the scriptures and through the spirit.

If anyone would like more information, feel free to pm me. Shalom.
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:47pm
ugh...the youtube user/videos are no longer available.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2012 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by ZenYes ZenYes wrote:

ugh...the youtube user/videos are no longer available.
If you want to view the vids I originally posted or more vids from the elders you can go to their website:
http://israelunite.org/videos

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 3:40pm
Another one of my favoritesLOL...

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 3:11am
Lol....when he told the man that they believed the Bible so long as it was to their benefit, it was right, but when it showed something against what they believed, they would not accept it.

Is it really that hard to believe that we can be God's chosen people? That skin color means nothing to Him???  I have often wondered, do people think there will be a 'White's Only' sign? I have become convinced that some do not even think we are human. It hurts my heart, because this is the world my children have to live in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic