Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

These recent LA earthquakes are just practice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:07am
I keep trying to remind myself to put a new emergency kit in my car. Just in case that's where I'm at when the big one hits.

As long as I'm home though, I'm not too worried. I have everything I need here.

And I'll take earthquakes and wildfires over hurricanes, tornados, and blizzards any day.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Im in Cali, yeah the 5.3 on friday night, not 5.1 actually was a little scary cuz i felt that sh*t in Victorville and the Epicenter was far from here. It shook the hell out of my house. Science teachers always tell us the big ones coming. It was supposed to happen years ago, but hasnt and im not gonna be in hysterics wondering about it. Until all the animals start going crazy for some reason cuz apparently they can sense that sh*t, im good

It's good to be prepared though. You have a new baby right? Some extra formula, diapers, and warm clothing for him as well as enough water and simple calories (like clif bars or something) for the whole family can really make a difference if you're stuck at home after a quake for days or weeks with no electricity/gas.

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:06pm
those werent earthquakes..

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:17pm
Those earthquakes are a sign that something BIG is coming. I think there were 3 earthquakes this month, one of them woke me up around 6am and it was not fun to wake up to the windows rattling and your bed shaking. My dog was chill while I panicked, so if an irrational animal was calm, maybe I should calm down too.

I did not feel the earthquake on Friday but my sister who was sitting on my car by herself felt it shaking.

I am afraid that soon there will be a big earthquake that will destroy a lot of houses/places. I do not have an emergency kit ready. I read a while ago that there would be an earthquake that would break CA and separate a part of the state, but I thought it was bullsh!t. Now I am starting to think this is real.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:18pm
The earthquake on Friday was not even in LA and my sister felt it in Culver City!!! Way far from where it happened. Funny thing is, I was inside the store, she was at the parking lot, yet I didn't feel it and she did.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:41pm
Cross of Cali of my places to live. I don't think I could stand the earthquakes, cold or wild fires.
HARRP at it again? or Mother Nature is like "payback a bitch", let them learn.
Geek
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:51pm
earthquakes are better than the storm seasons they have in FL imo.. 
having to board up windows and stuff like each year is cray… 
and those snow blizzards and what not…? cray. 

like i said i didnt feel any of the earth quakes mentioned. i think i can only remember feeling like 2 or 3 in my life. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:17pm
When I was sitting in my living room a few weeks ago and things started shaking I was caught off guard. I didn't know there was seismic activity big enough to feel but there was a 4.something in South Carolina that I was able to feel very distinctly down here. I don't mind earthquakes though. I'd take a quake over snow or hurricanes any day.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Im in Cali, yeah the 5.3 on friday night, not 5.1 actually was a little scary cuz i felt that sh*t in Victorville and the Epicenter was far from here. It shook the hell out of my house. Science teachers always tell us the big ones coming. It was supposed to happen years ago, but hasnt and im not gonna be in hysterics wondering about it. Until all the animals start going crazy for some reason cuz apparently they can sense that sh*t, im good

It's good to be prepared though. You have a new baby right? Some extra formula, diapers, and warm clothing for him as well as enough water and simple calories (like clif bars or something) for the whole family can really make a difference if you're stuck at home after a quake for days or weeks with no electricity/gas.

Oh i have alot of stuff prepared, especially for the baby. It stays in my car and a suitcase at home
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:50pm
All of them are scary: earthquakes, snow storms, hurricanes, storm season in FL.... each one can cause a lot of pain and trouble.
The back-to-back earthquakes here in SoCal may be a sign that more are to come. I have lived in LA for almost a decade and this month I experienced more earthquakes than the whole time I have been here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic