Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

These Old Ladies 'Bout Dat Life.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:12am
they shouldn't have spit.. but she hit first.. 
i dont blame her for hitting.. but don't cry about how u couldn't defend yourself cus of your 'surgery' and how they were bigger and trying to kill you.. when you hit first. 
once you take that first swing all the details go out the door don't cry wolf afterwards ho. 
Sponsored Links

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

didnt see any marks/scratches or swelling but ok.Ermm

Right!  Even the judge saw through that foolishness and only gave the old ladies 5000 bail. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:46am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:49am
someone from youtube wrote

"If I was there lawyer I would use PTRD (Post-Traumatic Racism Defense) knowing that those black women snapped after dealing with racism from whiteys for decades! You know that Becky was rude and nasty to those two black women due to her white privilege and was insinuating that they were trying to get her PIN!"
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:37am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

They spit on her? I respect old people but spitting is something else. I would have slapped her ass too.
you never to old to be ratchet, 80 year old in Louisiana she probably deserves to spit on 1 or 5 crackers.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

They spit on her? I respect old people but spitting is something else. I would have slapped her ass too.
ALL OF THIS.  thats so disgusting
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

they shouldn't have spit.. but she hit first.. 
i dont blame her for hitting.. but don't cry about how u couldn't defend yourself cus of your 'surgery' and how they were bigger and trying to kill you.. when you hit first. 
once you take that first swing all the details go out the door don't cry wolf afterwards ho. 

She hit after she was spit on though. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

The Ole Lady with the lipstick on look like she can make chitlins and biscuits from scratch real good.
The other ole lady was the one who spit on that lady, she can't never cook me nothin...

LOL The other lady looks like this may not have been her first time standing before a judge.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:08am
They both look like they are in their 60s.   It's wrong to laugh but i'm crackin up right now.LOLLOL
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:32pm
Yes, ya'll soo wrong for making me laugh at this...

I'm trying to figure out how they snuffed her from the counter ALL THE WAY out the store though?!  And where did they get windshield wiper fluid from when they were just at the register scratching off their lottery tickets??  G-ma and 'em get it in
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic