Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

These kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I would probably call the cops.. I will not spend anytime talking to their parents..if the kids are buck wild ,don't bother , let the cops mediate ..

I agree! If the kids are that out of control, the parents just don't give a fucc as long as they're outta their hair. Plus, ratchet parents may try to get crunk if you confront them about their kids....which will ruin your day. I'd make it an anonymous call though.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:26pm
Well I certainly need to read this thread because I told the little bad ass like 13 year old, "I would tell ur parents but obviously they don't care."

They haven't bothered me since though
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

...well why dont you speak with their mom?Geek

As long as they don't touch the cars or mail. It's okay.  I live in a sometimes quiet neighbor, not my house. The other people in the neighbor yell at the kids, I even yell at them. The mother doesn't seem to be there, so the kids be all over the place.  I feel like going over there, but my other family members is like don't get involved.  We talk to those rude kids and told them to get the hell out.  I have a feeling if I go over there I'm going to be like

Edited by Starrygurl - Jun 15 2014 at 1:34pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:41pm
Call your town's non-emergency police number & have the cops come deal with them. You can remain anonymous. Maybe the mother will reign her little monsters in after a few visits from the cops.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:46pm
R these black kids? Don't call the cops on black kids for being bad ass kids. As long as its non threatening. U already know how the police treat us.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

R these black kids? Don't call the cops on black kids for being bad ass kids. As long as its non threatening. U already know how the police treat us.

LOL I'm not going to call some cops. Just if they damage the car or something, they'll know.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 3:06pm
So basically they're being neglected. Might not be a bad idea to get some type of authority involved. I hate to see kids wandering the streets alone even if they are bad.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 4:57pm
Yes, they are probably neglected (and very bored), that's why they like to run around... the police will contact CPS... maybe that scare would fix the mom's negligence (or not, if it turns out that she is an addict or just doesn't gives 2 fvcks about her kids).
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:51pm
Hate little bad ass kids....Talk to their mother but then again she probably don't give too sh*ts
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:53pm
Talk to the parents. If the parents are as sh*tty as the kids, time to call the police.

Those children are trespassing on your private property and clearly aren't being supervised appropriately. They aren't being raised appropriately if one of them has the bathroom training of a dog and tries to urinate and defecate on a stranger's lawn.

CPS might get involved without your hand.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic