Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

These Hips/Curves...!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:25pm
im def team thick bish but thats too much...
beautiful girl but no way in hell id want her body type....finding clothes that fit has got to be a nightmare Confused
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:26pm
She's cute
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

@9:05 more of her SHAZAM FIGURE...

http://youtu.be/iG1CGiDYZ9k

I don't think she looks good in that dress.... she seems big, not thick and sexy.
I think the leather skirt gave her a smaller waist, and that gave her an hourglass look.

I think she looks good in it...the see-thru outline on the sides accentuate her figure to a T..
but to each their ownBig smile
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:49pm
She's a shapefully heavyset. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:01pm
shes def what we call fat fortunate.. 
still fat nevertheless‚Ķ 
if she'd lose a good 40 she'd be everything. 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:16pm
She has a nice shape and pretty face
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:43pm
i don't think she is fat..just very curvaceous..if she were fat she would have a gut, muffin top in these tight clothes, and her face would show a little d-chin going on...she is a thick sister...with the extra padding going on in the backLOL. Also i have seen some 'fat' m-up guru;s on utube and trust me ..their shape is well not shapely..they look like one huge barrel with tree trunks sticking out to hold them up...(lawd forgive me)..
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:16pm
She can get the dack, can't wait until all my hard work makes me into a rich nicca. So when a rich nicca wants you and yo nicca can't do nothing for ya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:22pm
^
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:25pm
She's pretty but I just see a girl that was big that got all of her stomach lipo'd and she kept the rest. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic