BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

These fuccin' animals just won't stop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

smmfh.  There's gonna be an uprising, watch.  Tons of cops are going to get hurt, even those who actually do honor the badge.

An uprising is NEEDED. It's high time. People just can't go on with their lives accepting all this bullsheit without reacting.

It will not end until white people and their children are killed/maimed on par with the way blacks are today.
Until then, they will continue to blame the victim and justify their behavior.

Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Yet when the woman in jersey was screaming last week that her husband should've killed more cops, people said she was wrong.

i made a thread on her, i thought more people would agree with her. nobody did

I totally understood, and while the media spun it like she was spewing crazy babble, I thought to myself, nah, there's more behind her words and actions.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:16pm

Yet when the woman in jersey was screaming last week that her husband should've killed more cops, people said she was wrong.

I totally understood, and while the media spun it like she was spewing crazy babble, I thought to myself, nah, there's more behind her words and actions.

That lady was far from crazy.
Black people understood exactly where she was coming from.
Exactly.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:32pm
i said right in that thread 

That cops might be causing issues in her neighborhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

not sure what the naacp does nowadays 

They give awards to the Donald "Tokowitz" Sterlings of the world while the blood of black folk litters the streets.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:51pm

I understood where she was coming from but nobody wanted to publicly side with her because her husband was also a murderer...from what I heard.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:55pm
An uprising is needed but when these things go down we tend to kill our own. I remember when that cop lost it out in Cali. I felt bad for the innocents that got taken out but in the back of my mind I was thinking acceptable collateral damage. We're dropping like flies but we supposed to feel extra bad for errybody else when nonsensical sh*t happens to them. Sorry...my heart is hardening against others in these matters.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:11pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:22pm
wow,

the cop who choked him out, waved at the camera.. and all they have is desk dutyfor punishment.

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:23pm
i also found it strange that the EMT's never attempted any basic life support, i.e., CPR.  no resuscitation protocols or anything.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>