Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

These fuccin animals just wont stop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

but yet we got reporters saying blk ppl have an anti cop mentality because we dont have fathers in the household. Naw bruh, its because sh*t like this happen every f'n day. my daughters godfather got ruffed up and they planted drugs on him last week. cops give 0 fcks. why should we?

I have seen this happen with my own eyes also. SMH. I don't trust any police.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:01pm
what i also find strange..

rappers.. when the young man was arrested for buying a belt from Barney's.. Not one of them said a word (as far as i recall).  JayZ and Beyonce went on with their self-promotion without a beat?

Kanye West was a hopeful when he spoke out against George Bush, yet he went on later to "embrace" the confederate flag, the "N" word, the iron cross etc. for the sake of "art"..Ouch

Where are our leaders?  the only thing i see is the young rappers will see this incident, and use it in a song to promote their next album...Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jul 20 2014 at 5:02pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Yet when the woman in jersey was screaming last week that her husband should've killed more cops, people said she was wrong.

i made a thread on her, i thought more people would agree with her. nobody did
I wasn't on her side because the cop her husband killed was Black I believe.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

what i also find strange..

rappers.. when the young man was arrested for buying a belt from Barney's.. Not one of them said a word (as far as i recall).  JayZ and Beyonce went on with their self-promotion without a beat?

Kanye West was a hopeful when he spoke out against George Bush, yet he went on later to "embrace" the confederate flag, the "N" word, the iron cross etc. for the sake of "art"..Ouch

Where are our leaders?  the only thing i see is the young rappers will see this incident, and use it in a song to promote their next album...Confused

I agree with all of this. They are in a position to have their voices heard and yet they say nothing when it counts.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 6:41pm
Where is Deblasio and his black family???? You really went on a 9 day vaycay???? Not a worry in sight huh if he didn't do a complete 180 feom his campaign sh*t is saaaaaddddd
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 6:41pm
^^he cancelled his vacay, I heard
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i also found it strange that the EMT's never attempted any basic life support, i.e., CPR.  no resuscitation protocols or anything.

There wasn't anything to attempt. He looks already dead. They were just putting on a show for the crowd.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:04pm
Yea that man didnt move at all in that whole video...rip
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:09pm
While they were standing there just "looking & poking at him", precious minutes were wasting away as his brain was dying of oxygen....AngryOuchCry
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:30pm
JoLie, no he didn't he landed yesterday or today. Very irresponsible
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>