Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

These CVs kill me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: These CVs kill me
    Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:49pm

So I’ve been around BHM on and off for the past 4 years, mainly as a lurker until recently. I’m more active now mainly because I have more free time on my hands to participate.

I thought about not posting this, but I couldn't let this slide.

So I get this random message inbox from miss aprilcute...

Now my BS senses were tingling immediately when I read the first message or it could’ve been the broken English that tipped me off, but me being the nosey person I am I fed into her message.

Well as you will see, this is the PRIME reason why I do NOT trust a lot of these CVs and more importantly a lot of reviews.

This CV or April as she likes to be called was attempting to bribe me to promote her ‘new’ business on aliexpress... Now first off I know that’s bull because you know the game good enough to log onto BHM contact someone in their inbox and request for them to promote your “new” company for a commission C’mon son there is a new AE site everyday and most of them are run by the same factory, so miss me with the BS.

Let this be a lesson to newbies, and lurkers  do your research because I’m sure I’m not the only one who received this message and I’m sure she is not the 1st company to try this, so best believe there are people out there (especially on YT) frontin’ like the hair is platinum and it’s really a aluminium can.

And to you Vendors- AVs, CVs, IVs etc. Step ya game up point blank period.

Here is our inbox discussion:

i can send you to see first

but seems you are really dont interested

so sorry for this

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : GphiD08
Sent : 2013 May 02 at 3:42am

If you read the message thoroughly then you would have seen that I did not call you a liar, but you want me tobe a paid promoter of  a product that I do not know anything about and that would be lying to everyone here.

Sent by : aprilcute
Sent : 02 May 2013 at 3:31am

how you felt that i am a liar? you even didnt give me a chance. i told before that a good hair would grow and if you dont use my hair, how you know i am a liar. i have the hair with good quality, so i ask you for helping. with your experience all the people talk with you are liar????

Sent : 2013 May 02 at 3:16am

No I'm not interested in helping you. If you are starting a business, how do you not have a budget for advertising? but your willing to have me lie to people about your product to help your business grow. I would never shop at your comapnay and will let everyone I know not to shop at your company...

If your prodcut was good you would not have to solicite people to lie on your  behalf.

Sent : 02 May 2013 at 3:10am

the reason why i contact you for these :

1 i dont have much budget to contact the BGM. this need more time after the store grow mature.

2 i think the business need first start with some goodwills. and the best product are friends and people talk always.

3 the virgin hair i can give you all the full information and proof can send you via emal.

i really wish you can consider me!

regards

april

Sent : 2013 May 02 at 2:58am

But here is my question.

why would I promote your store for 5% of your sales when you can jist contact BHM and set-up a legitamite advertising account. I don't know you or anything about the hair the you are opffering.

How do I know that the hair on your site is real virgin hair and not some synthetic filler hair?

Sent : 02 May 2013 at 2:56am

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/332651

this is my small store, Just open several days ago.

and it still in the progress, and may you just check, i really wish can get your help.

Sent : 2013 May 02 at 2:54am

Whats the name of your store? Please provide the link.

Sent : 02 May 2013 at 2:51am

i already open a small store on aliexpress, but need someone to promote, if you can help me promote, and for each order i would give you commission 2~5% of the total value, and i think you already have a very good reputation in the forums, and with your recommend, my small business would improve! I sincerely wish you can help me, and kindly if you can give me your email i would give you my plan.

regards

April

Sent : 2013 May 02 at 2:45am

So, again I ask How can I help you?

Sent : 02 May 2013 at 2:43am

i am interesting in the extension hair, and i want to start doing this business, but you know for a fresh people to do this so hard. 

I read the posts that you put in the forum, i think you must be the expert in the extension hair. 

I want to be your friends, and wish you can help me. 

BTW, get your reply really inspiring me :)

Sent : 2013 May 02 at 2:40am

How can I help you?

Sent : 02 May 2013 at 2:36am

Hello Cuttie

I need your help the hair

I wish you can help me

regards

April

Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 3:40am
Oh lawd...I'll be on the lookout for suspicious newbie reviews...

Edited by Nigerian_princess - May 03 2013 at 7:58am
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:51am
^^^ seriously... I was like the weave game is real and these CVs are shiesty as hell.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:01am
Lmao he/she called you "cuttie"
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:24pm

the reason why i contact you for these :

1 i dont have much budget to contact the BGM. this need more time after the store grow mature.

2 i think the business need first start with some goodwills. and the best product are friends and people talk always.

3 the virgin hair i can give you all the full information and proof can send you via emal.

i really wish you can consider me!

Confused

She just called us BGM.. i don't know if i should be offended...Ouch

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:48pm
What does she think this is?  Black GIRL Media?

Come the hell on!

LOL!
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:52pm
And I thought it was bad when they called me at home....
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

What does she think this is?  Black GIRL Media?

Come the hell on!

LOL!

LOL
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:57am
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

And I thought it was bad when they called me at home....

Oh hayle no!!!
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

What does she think this is?  Black GIRL($$$) Media?

Come the hell on!

LOL!

LOLLOL That's exactly what she/they think of when they come in here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>