Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Theres bleachers knuckle then theres this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:00am
I wanna know who decided to try relaxer on their skin...

"Hmm I wonder if this will make me light skin" Lmao
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:05am
glam i googled it, its coming from ye olde dayze for real real. Grandmas will use it to bathe and keep cool like you said. I wonder if i can send some up for you to tell me if their the same strength?

modelless i wanna know too. lolol well a relaxer can burn the skin so...................
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

glam i googled it, its coming from ye olde dayze for real real. Grandmas will use it to bathe and keep cool like you said. I wonder if i can send some up for you to tell me if their the same strength?

modelless i wanna know too. lolol well a relaxer can burn the skin so...................

octagon is still sold in certain stores here LOL
i live in a very diverse area, so i think that the same cake soap in jamaica is sold here, probably in the ethnic grocery store, the variety store or in the carib store..PM me know the name and i will look when im out tomorrow.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:21am
I'm saying...

People get all kinds of accidental chemical burns on their scalp..and you gone intentionally put it on your face??

dumb...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:27am
yeah blue soap doesn't lighten skin in the least

I use it for the first few weeks when I'm in the Caribbean because it's drying and doesn't leave any residue

I have oily skin and it's so much worse when I get in the heat and humidity

Never lightened or damaged my skin

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

yeah blue soap doesn't lighten skin in the least

I use it for the first few weeks when I'm in the Caribbean because it's drying and doesn't leave any residue

I have oily skin and it's so much worse when I get in the heat and humidity

Never lightened or damaged my skin

i think they use it b4 the bleach treatment for its clarifying properties. i know the chemical in bluing liquid is a bit sketchy, so i would be scared to use the bluing soap, but i love the old fashioned white cake soap to cut grime and prevent oiliness.

ETA: I just looked at the ingredients for Blue Power and they are pretty basic and dont contain the main ingredient that is in liquid bluing:
Ingredients: Sodium palmate/palm kernelate, water, calcium carbonate, blue color# 57455-37-5(USA) 3099283(UK), fragrance, glycerin, dtpa, edta

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 08 2014 at 12:37am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:34am
wait what did you say about octagon?

$25???

Hmm the brand I used was better than that and just pennies

I tried finding the ingredients since I worried about using the soap on my skin but never did find them

Well, well, well
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

wait what did you say about octagon?

$25???

Hmm the brand I used was better than that and just pennies

I tried finding the ingredients since I worried about using the soap on my skin but never did find them

Well, well, well

That is what white folks are paying on Amazon. Octagon is a huge bar that is normally around 75 cents. I guess that when they cant find it anywhere they get desperate and pay the big bucks.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:48am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

She'd save money at halloween

dang!
she did it to herself, no sympathy lol. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:49am
my my my NJ lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>