BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There's bleachers knuckle then there's this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I seen a lady looking like the worst case of this, with black spots and jacked up hands and feet; sitting beside her husband at the Dr.'s office. She looked like she was rotting. (I've noticed bad bleaching makes people look like they're rotting). It wasn't my business but I was so mad. Like seriously, look how you fcuked up yourself. Is THIS sh*t beautiful to you? Why couldn't her husband say something? I wanted to go tell the Dr. to talk to her about it. LOL

Yes, this image is fake, but realistic to what you see with many bleachers. 

Yikes this is what my face looked like when I used a strong ass sulfur soap years ago.  My skin was looking mighty crepe-y.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:28pm
She'd save money at halloween
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:28pm
That blue soap is a laundry soap in Nigeria. There's also a green and white one. People use them to bleach?!!!!Shocked

Edited by MizzAmirah - Jun 07 2014 at 8:51pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:38pm
after reading this thread, i took a shower with my white cake soap today lol. It was 90 degrees here and i knew that i would need to be cool and fresh b4 going out to the 2 outdoor festivals todayLOL i dont think that it actually exfoliates the skin, i think that it strips the oil and changes the pH so that it gives the bleacher's skin the right conditions for bleaching treatments.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:42pm
Glam they be looking cool cool cool after they use it. It dries the skin something wicked though. 

Mizz you told us about battery acid and laundry soap is shocking? LOLOL we have the white one too but green is new to me?

Glam im gonna say the one you using isnt strong like this one here if you can bathe with it like regualr soap.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

She'd save money at halloween

dang!
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:01pm
How does their skin tolerate all that. I use the wrong lotion and I'm messed up with my sensitive skin.

Edited by Prtybrwneye_z - Jun 07 2014 at 11:02pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:05pm
can't all that mess eventually cause skin cancer or raise the risk of it?...
battery acid and relaxer? Mercy...

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

How does their skin tolerate all that. I use the wrong lotion and I'm messed up with my sensitive skin.

Your skin doesnt tolerate it, thats the point. Its an abuse of the skin to reach the desired lighter shade. with regards to sensitivity Some ppl tolerate it very well never a stretch mark, a buss, a peel a stripe. other see the side effects pretty quickly and may either stop then seek medical help or continue.

Yes Modeless they can get and are at risk for skin cancer esp with my folks who tend to forget the sunscreen and skin rebuilding. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Glam they be looking cool cool cool after they use it. It dries the skin something wicked though. 

Mizz you told us about battery acid and laundry soap is shocking? LOLOL we have the white one too but green is new to me?

Glam im gonna say the one you using isnt strong like this one here if you can bathe with it like regualr soap.

No, it isnt harsh. The one I used is the  Colgate Octagon Soap. It is on the same level as Ivory Soap, but without the perfume so it will dry your skin by removing the excess oil without making it feel stripped and itchy. I was outside in 90 degree weather and when I came in at night my body wasnt shiny and though I didnt lotion my body aside from my lower legs and arms, the rest of my body didnt get ashy, itch and flaky. It definitely isnt for daily use and I wouldnt put it on my face, but i just wanted to feel fresh and cool since i was going into the heat today. I onl use it on my body 2-3 times during the summer and that is after i caught outside in a major heat wave and and grimey. Google Colgate's Octagon Soap

ETA: OMG!!! These white people are paying $25 a bar for Octagan soap on Amazon!!! I have like a ton of bars of it in my stash, I have hit the jackpot!!!!LOLLOLLOL
I knew it was good for use after bug bites, but they are saying it is the only thing that gets poison ivy oils off the skin effectively and it improves acne.
http://www.amazon.com/Octagon-Purpose-Laundry-Soap-Colgate/dp/B000GCOLQ6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 07 2014 at 11:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>