Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

There's bleachers knuckle then there's this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:03am
TUNEEEE !! DEM A BLEAACHHHH!!!!!!!! *does the bogle* I never seen this Nardo Blacks never even knew his name.

Lord when Buju had to run to do "Love Black woman" after that browning backlash DEAD DEAD FREE BUJU, MR OBAMA

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 07 2014 at 9:04am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:04am
You need to turn in your yardie card
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Afro, what why? I know the song i was too little to know the person. My bro and older cousin played themCryCryCryCryCryCry i cant name most of the eighties nineties dancehall actsEmbarrassed

[VK]Cool like me wash my face with the cake soap [/VK]. Does the bleaching dance move Even Rihanna is on the cake soap trip lmao, how comes no one told me?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:06am

93 and fo'evah!!!

This song came out when I was in college and we play it at every reunion/homecoming event LOL

I will always hear this in my head when I see a bleacherLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Lord when Buju had to run to do "Love Black woman" after that browning backlash

When that browning song came out, all of us ignorant USA college girls thought it was a praise to black women everywhere and we would be singing it at parties like an anthem LOL

At the time, we didnt know it was about only barely black, very light complexion Cry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Afro, what why? I know the song i was too little to know the person. My bro and older cousin played themCryCryCryCryCryCry i cant name most of the eighties nineties dancehall actsEmbarrassed

[VK]Cool like me wash my face with the cake soap [/VK]. Does the bleaching dance move Even Rihanna is on the cake soap trip lmao, how comes no one told me?

What did Rihanna do? What is 'cake soap'? I call something here cake soap, but it must not be the same thingShocked...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

93 and fo'evah!!!

This song came out when I was in college and we play it at every reunion/homecoming event LOL

I will always hear this in my head when I see a bleacherLOL

LOL, I remember this.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:43am
Browning is widdddddddeeeeeeeee, what you guys dont call light is light in Jamaica. Dance if you want and then dance to his love black woman right after . If i walk on the road they call me browning and im that weird hard to match colour between Revlon cappuccino and caramel. everytime i hear it i laugh. Fair is def. light bright but the catchall is browning.

Cake soap is for clothes gives you white-whites but it leaves a slightly blue tinge, white cake soap  is available too and is better . The best known brand is blue bomber. if applied to the skin it gives a smooth complexion (its just exfoliating) so ppl use it in their bleaching regimen. So those who wanna claiming they're only toning may use it to wash the face or bathe. those non bleaching ppl use it to "look cool"as they say. It is also used to tighten vaginasWacko

When vybz Kartel went grey ghost on us , he claimed it (jokingly, well it was obvious he was lying) that it was cake soap and air conditioning. Blue Cake soap sales went through the rough. Kartel then launched his own brand of cake soap and make the cake soap song. Nothing beats putting whites in the sun, my high school uniforms were white and thats what my helper did.

The cartoon of Vybz below is from one of the daily newspapers, our satirists slayyyyyyyy me daily. It reads Woman are you mad? You cant  use my bleaching soap to wash my clothes?

The joke (recent) is that Rihanna is endorsing cake soap because of this pic.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 07 2014 at 11:46am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:19pm
Oh, ok thanks! Cake soap here is the same - laundry soap that can be used for many purposes including skin bathing and household cleaning. It cuts the grease & oil the best and is good after a day outside on the beach or after doing some recreation with a lot of sweat & grime. I keep some Colgate Octagon soap in my house.

Ivory soap and Ivory powder used to be the go-to multipurpose soap and I know that when you order Indian hair from Chennai, it smells just like the old fashion Ivory wash powder LOL

Back when I was a kid and we had a clothes line, we would add bluing liquid to wash the white clothes b4 using it on the clothes line, but I had no clue that people are washing their skin with bluing soap lol Yes, gurl, that bluing will have your white clothes glowing after the clothes line!!!

ETA: I always, always see that bluing cake soap as soon as I walk into the 'variety store' (like a 99cent store but the price is not 99 cent and they have evertything under the sun). The bluing soap is as soon as you walk in and now i know why LOL!!!

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 07 2014 at 12:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Back when I was a kid and we had a clothes line, we would add bluing liquid to wash the white clothes b4 using it on the clothes line, but I had no clue that people are washing their skin with bluing soap lol Yes, gurl, that bluing will have your white clothes glowing after the clothes line!!!

ETA: I always, always see that bluing cake soap as soon as I walk into the 'variety store' (like a 99cent store but the price is not 99 cent and they have evertything under the sun). The bluing soap is as soon as you walk in and now i know why LOL!!!

I asked mommy went i made that post why is there blue cake soap when white cake soap is better and she said they used to blue clothes back in the day so the blue soap came out after the white and there it is you over there doing the same. LOLLOLLOLLOL But i figured it was too much to add to the post. I thought the white cake soap was new i .

Now shes saying it does come in a liquid but there usually used it in a small tablet form. Yes it's adding during rinsing.

Variety stores- i love them thats why i love pharmacies too everything you want in one place. Harberdashery or now a chiney man wholesale.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>