Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There's bleachers knuckle then there's this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

face nuh match wid di hand yuh use di bleach wrong
yuh hand a african and yuh face a german 
borrow complexion fi match wid  fashion
face of the panda and yuh foot a king kong 
the lion innah di jungle a deh suh yuh swing from 
all monkey get vex a seh dat yuh swing wrong 
if a beach yuh a tan dont confuse di sand 
di knuckles and di fingaz different nations 
wap wap
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:34am

we sure that is a woman?
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:30pm
Some naturally have darker hands than their face so i don't believe in bleachers hands but this is another case.

Edited by rell85 - Jun 06 2014 at 1:30pm
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:50pm
Battery acid? 40 volume developer?

Shocking, but not surprised.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:22pm
Maybe she doesn't have enough money to buy the bleaching lotions for her whole bodyCry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:59pm
battery bumbocleeeeettt acid?!!!!! No sah the _____ans beat the yardies by far. We seem to just be hitting the volume 40 developer, hair relaxer, peroxide levels in the last couple years.
battery acid is greater than all 3!

BRJA curry toothpaste bleach is long time bleaching. I honest prefer they add in the curry it gives them a yellow complexion not grey or white peach.

sexy and famous that is it exactly. "chemicals" are expensive. so you come in stages. typically from the neck down. I was in the supermarket 3 weeks ago and a lady by the doritos and st marys bananas chips did it from the feet up her feet were peeling and her body was dark. Smart Chick!
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

battery bumbocleeeeettt acid?!!!!! No sah the _____ans beat the yardies by far. We seem to just be hitting the volume 40 developer, hair relaxer, peroxide levels in the last couple years.
battery acid is greater than all 3!

BRJA curry toothpaste bleach is long time bleaching. I honest prefer they add in the curry it gives them a yellow complexion not grey or white peach.

sexy and famous that is it exactly. "chemicals" are expensive. so you come in stages. typically from the neck down. I was in the supermarket 3 weeks ago and a lady by the doritos and st marys bananas chips did it from the feet up her feet were peeling and her body was dark. Smart Chick!

LOL! Gurl! That was back in the 70's and 80's. I don't know about now. Probably ain't doing it still. LOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:59pm
I've never noticed a bleacher in real life. I didn't think this was something people really did, especially in America. I thought you'd get clowned for that shyt even if it did look normal. Maybe it's becoming more accepted along with the Euro princess weaves and thick makeup and Joan Crawford eyebrows and whatever else foolishness youtube has people doing these days to feel beautiful.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I've never noticed a bleacher in real life. I didn't think this was something people really did, especially in America. I thought you'd get clowned for that shyt even if it did look normal. Maybe it's becoming more accepted along with the Euro princess weaves and thick makeup and Joan Crawford eyebrows and whatever else foolishness youtube has people doing these days to feel beautiful.

You only see heavy duty bleachers in certain enclaves...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Lolol wonder

I forgot the hydrogen peroxide. I knew they used bleach because thats what they always used but when i learned of those 3 i lost it. *deep sigh*

Even worse, my mom says women used to use battery acid. Shocked
THEY ALSO USE CURRY..YUP LIKE WHAT WE USE TO COOK

That doesn't surprise me since turmeric is good for dark spots.

Anyway, that pic looks like star jones with weird hands...they are out of proportion for the size of the person. And actually they remind me of this lady's hands/nails that had psoriatic arthritis.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style