BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

There's bleachers knuckle then there's this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:14am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

atleast she has manners

Wink  Clap

Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Jamaican bleachers style (of dress) is WICKEDD! They throw on any thing, layers of clothing, stockings football socks and it is not complete without a hoody and gloves in the blazing sun hot ohhh and they may be occluding. Some love the sun(you "come faster) some shy away from it them not normal at all. If i can find a pic i'll post it,

Now what i didnt know is that chicks use the 2 following items, brace yourself!
Volume 40 developer AND/OR Hair relaxer to mix with their other creams and gels

Shocked   ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:47am
Does say something nice week end today, or does it extend to Sunday?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:47am
Lolol wonder

I forgot the hydrogen peroxide. I knew they used bleach because thats what they always used but when i learned of those 3 i lost it. *deep sigh*
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:48am
I see that all the time, they always forget their hands and feetDead

Edited by Missvw - Jun 06 2014 at 3:54am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:51am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I believe it. I see it here ALL THE TIME. I've seen worse. I thought one lady was wearing gloves before. Her face is bleached to a HIGH yellow color. 
Do you live in London?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:55am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I believe it. I see it here ALL THE TIME. I've seen worse. I thought one lady was wearing gloves before. Her face is bleached to a HIGH yellow color. 
yep..

I live in South London..

I see it all the time. The other day I was telling Diane bout a guy who was Rihanna bright but hand like rick ross at the jerk shop

I live in South London too Afro Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:20am
Lol so you already know

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:08am
very common site in Brooklyn, I see it all the time. AWWWLLLOFTHEEETIME!

In clubs, in churches, on the train, on the street. Their is always a bleacher, reaching to new heights of bleachosity- never fails. I call these types, lazy bleachers- So youre just going to shellac that sh!t across your face and neck and say fucc dem knuckles??? Tire Lube Hands and a well lit cappuccino face and neck, very commonplace!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:32am
Yesterday... in Brooklyn, I saw a lady approaching me, shinning. She was like a block away, it was sunny and she reflected the sun Confused I said oh god, here goes another bleacher.

We walked past each other and her feet, hands, back of her neck...cause yall know I turned around LOL were like used charcoal... black and ashy. I know she knew I was talking about her when I said have mercy on my soul but I played it off looking at my phone lol Even tho I knew what was coming... it still startled me Confused

Edited by Ming - Jun 06 2014 at 6:33am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style