Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

There's bleachers knuckle then there's this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:43am
atleast she has manners
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:45am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I believe it. I see it here ALL THE TIME. I've seen worse. I thought one lady was wearing gloves before. Her face is bleached to a HIGH yellow color. 
yep..

I live in South London..

I see it all the time. The other day I was telling Diane bout a guy who was Rihanna bright but hand like rick ross at the jerk shop

Edited by afrokock - Jun 06 2014 at 1:46am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:46am
so that's not PShop?

wow.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 06 2014 at 1:46am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:46am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

atleast she has manners

lookie here LOL
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:55am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I believe it. I see it here ALL THE TIME. I've seen worse. I thought one lady was wearing gloves before. Her face is bleached to a HIGH yellow color. 
yep..

I live in South London..

I see it all the time. The other day I was telling Diane bout a guy who was Rihanna bright but hand like rick ross at the jerk shop

Dead

This lady and another I see have bleached brighter than the future of the Obama girls. 
Their faces are lighter than LisaRaye Mccoy. Hands looking like they grind charcoal for a living.Dead 
Oh and both their feet looked burnt with light spots. It's not by force my people! Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:19am
Lol

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:49am
I believe it. Ive seen worse im talking peach-white and peeling with dark legs. Bleaching is a process and an expensive one so you have to "come" in stages. Her skin looks good but shes in makeup i wonder what her face looks like.

What makes me confused is why her hands are so dark? just because product is usually applied with the hands (no one is bleaching with gloves) and just persons tend to  rub excess lotion on the hands, its the same for bleachers AND everybody knows the knuckles and the feet are hard to "come" so they try to start early.

Afro those were your folks not mine HMPF! I was looking at a UK boat ride and it was SCARYYYY BHM would cease to exists- clown wigs, terrible makeup, fully bleach bodies, fat ppl in swimsuits, designer outfits and heels, Afro your folks need a cleansing
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:52am
Fucck that!
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I believe it. Ive seen worse im talking peach-white and peeling with dark legs. Bleaching is a process and an expensive one so you have to "come" in stages. Her skin looks good but shes in makeup i wonder what her face looks like.

What makes me confused is why her hands are so dark? just because product is usually applied with the hands (no one is bleaching with gloves) and just persons tend to  rub excess lotion on the hands, its the same for bleachers AND everybody knows the knuckles and the feet are hard to "come" so they try to start early.

Afro those were your folks not mine HMPF! I was looking at a UK boat ride and it was SCARYYYY BHM would cease to exists- clown wigs, terrible makeup, fully bleach bodies, fat ppl in swimsuits, designer outfits and heels, Afro your folks need a cleansing

I don't know why their hands are so dark and scruffy. My only theory is that most of the ones I see are African/Nigerian and most are nurses working over time so they wash their hand often and all the time LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:02am
Jamaican bleachers style (of dress) is WICKEDD! They throw on any thing, layers of clothing, stockings football socks and it is not complete without a hoody and gloves in the blazing sun hot ohhh and they may be occluding. Some love the sun(you "come faster) some shy away from it them not normal at all. If i can find a pic i'll post it,

Now what i didnt know is that chicks use the 2 following items, brace yourself!
Volume 40 developer AND/OR Hair relaxer to mix with their other creams and gels

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic