Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'There was no way I could have saved him'
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

'There was no way I could have saved him'

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 95069
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 

Dramatic much? It's a sad situation that NO ONE should be put in. The man was murdered. Just because people aren't trying to blame everyone there besides the murderer doesn't mean they don't see the sadness of the situation. If anything, they have a better understanding of it all. It's easy for me to say I could't save him, because I'm petite, so a man should've saved him.. Who am I to judge? Sheesh.

Dramatic isn't the word boo. I'm livid. If this was your father you would at least hope someone would do something. Hell. We are such a self centered generation I swear. No, lil ole petite me could not have saved him but I would've tried. No one was even NEAR the platform. 

I sincerely and wholeheartedly pray none of you are ever involved in motor vehicle collisions or any accidents of this sort. Human compassion is what compels people to pull others out of burning homes or to try and save people trapped/pinned inside their cars. I could not stand there and do nothing. Hell 45 seconds is a LONG time. This wasn't a split second thing. These people watched this man scramble and try to get out of there and ran away. 45 seconds. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 116155
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:



Anybody post that footage of him running and flashing the train driver yet?
 
He was morally wrong IMO for sellin' the pics but he need not be the only one coming under fire for "not helping".  It seems as if everyone else on that platform is gettin' a pass.

I disagree. Folks keep saying Somebody should've helped. Photographer is catching the most flack because he got himself involved by taking a pic. Idk how folks can be mad at the other people on the platform. That in and of itself is a lack empathy. No one knows for sure what she would've done.
Slightly off topic, but it would be great if engineers could come up with some sort of emergency brakes for trains. It would still require quick reflexes to signal the driver and then for the driver to brake.


Dont train's already have them?

I wonder how fast they can stop.
Back to Top
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 16 2007
Location: SuccessLand
Status: Offline
Points: 40933
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:


Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 

Dramatic much? It's a sad situation that NO ONE should be put in. The man was murdered. Just because people aren't trying to blame everyone there besides the murderer doesn't mean they don't see the sadness of the situation. If anything, they have a better understanding of it all. It's easy for me to say I could't save him, because I'm petite, so a man should've saved him.. Who am I to judge? Sheesh.


Dramatic isn't the word boo. I'm livid. If this was your father you would at least hope someone would do something. Hell. We are such a self centered generation I swear. No, lil ole petite me could not have saved him but I would've tried. No one was even NEAR the platform. 

I sincerely and wholeheartedly pray none of you are ever involved in motor vehicle collisions or any accidents of this sort. Human compassion is what compels people to pull others out of burning homes or to try and save people trapped/pinned inside their cars. I could not stand there and do nothing. Hell 45 seconds is a LONG time. This wasn't a split second thing. These people watched this man scramble and try to get out of there and ran away. 45 seconds. 

You got it twisted. Human compassion is what allows us to feel what the bystanders must have experienced instead of separating ourselves from "them" and scolding "those people on the platform."
Back to Top
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 16 2007
Location: SuccessLand
Status: Offline
Points: 40933
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:39pm
@RT I'm not sure. I would like for them to.
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 275688
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:41pm
Trying to be a good Samaritan is what got him killed in the first place. Everybody who was minding their own business is alive. Not every battle is yours.
Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 116155
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:


Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 

Dramatic much? It's a sad situation that NO ONE should be put in. The man was murdered. Just because people aren't trying to blame everyone there besides the murderer doesn't mean they don't see the sadness of the situation. If anything, they have a better understanding of it all. It's easy for me to say I could't save him, because I'm petite, so a man should've saved him.. Who am I to judge? Sheesh.


Dramatic isn't the word boo. I'm livid. If this was your father you would at least hope someone would do something. Hell. We are such a self centered generation I swear. No, lil ole petite me could not have saved him but I would've tried. No one was even NEAR the platform. 

I sincerely and wholeheartedly pray none of you are ever involved in motor vehicle collisions or any accidents of this sort. Human compassion is what compels people to pull others out of burning homes or to try and save people trapped/pinned inside their cars. I could not stand there and do nothing. Hell 45 seconds is a LONG time. This wasn't a split second thing. These people watched this man scramble and try to get out of there and ran away. 45 seconds. 

You got it twisted. Human compassion is what allows us to feel what the bystanders must have experienced instead of separating ourselves from "them" and scolding "those people on the platform."


Word. Alot easier to point fingers and say what you would do while sitting in front of a computer.
Back to Top
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 15 2009
Location: e-land
Status: Offline
Points: 52292
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:43pm
they need to get the those automated walls that open once the train comes in.

i always feel someone is going to take their life at st.patrick station.
Back to Top
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 95069
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:


Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 

Dramatic much? It's a sad situation that NO ONE should be put in. The man was murdered. Just because people aren't trying to blame everyone there besides the murderer doesn't mean they don't see the sadness of the situation. If anything, they have a better understanding of it all. It's easy for me to say I could't save him, because I'm petite, so a man should've saved him.. Who am I to judge? Sheesh.


Dramatic isn't the word boo. I'm livid. If this was your father you would at least hope someone would do something. Hell. We are such a self centered generation I swear. No, lil ole petite me could not have saved him but I would've tried. No one was even NEAR the platform. 

I sincerely and wholeheartedly pray none of you are ever involved in motor vehicle collisions or any accidents of this sort. Human compassion is what compels people to pull others out of burning homes or to try and save people trapped/pinned inside their cars. I could not stand there and do nothing. Hell 45 seconds is a LONG time. This wasn't a split second thing. These people watched this man scramble and try to get out of there and ran away. 45 seconds. 

You got it twisted. Human compassion is what allows us to feel what the bystanders must have experienced instead of separating ourselves from "them" and scolding "those people on the platform."

We have two views of what is it to be compassionate. I hope if anything of the sort ever happens to you, God forbid, you'll understand it's their human compassion that's keeping them from saving you! God bless :)
Back to Top
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 16 2007
Location: SuccessLand
Status: Offline
Points: 40933
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:04pm
Saying "you" or "your father" isn't going to solidify your argument. I have already put myself in their shoes. It was not compassion PREVENTING them. I don't know what stopped them, that is my point. I HIGHLY doubt they stood there cheering on the imminent train ready to watch a gruesome death. I don't know what you gain from being angry at them. Actually, I do but whatever.
Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 116155
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:05pm
There should be some engineering that can make the system safer. Just have to get the money I guess. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down