There was no way I could have saved him

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:13pm
Curious. Would it have been tacky if he would have given the photo to the times, instead of selling it?
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:14pm
Anybody post that footage of him running and flashing the train driver yet?

He was morally wrong IMO for sellin' the pics but he need not be the only one coming under fire for "not helping".  It seems as if everyone else on that platform is gettin' a pass.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:15pm
Dd he give it to the police?

This is just tacky to be on the front page period.
Him if he sold it and them for putting it there.
I know it's meant to be sensational but Lord.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:20pm
If I was the editor I prolly would have ran the front page article.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:21pm
Umm... that's totally not the same thing Confused

(unless you're only referring to the capturing of death)

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Story reminds me of The Falling Man Photo and the 'outrage'.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Umm... that's totally not the same thing Confused

(unless you're only referring to the capturing of death)

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Story reminds me of The Falling Man Photo and the 'outrage'.

Mostly referring to the criticism they received for printing the photo.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:26pm
oh ok
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:27pm
Why didn't the guy run? I mean, it said the train dragged him 10-15 ft?

teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Anybody post that footage of him running and flashing the train driver yet?

He was morally wrong IMO for sellin' the pics but he need not be the only one coming under fire for "not helping".  It seems as if everyone else on that platform is gettin' a pass.

I disagree. Folks keep saying Somebody should've helped. Photographer is catching the most flack because he got himself involved by taking a pic. Idk how folks can be mad at the other people on the platform. That in and of itself is a lack empathy. No one knows for sure what she would've done.
Slightly off topic, but it would be great if engineers could come up with some sort of emergency brakes for trains. It would still require quick reflexes to signal the driver and then for the driver to brake.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 

Dramatic much? It's a sad situation that NO ONE should be put in. The man was murdered. Just because people aren't trying to blame everyone there besides the murderer doesn't mean they don't see the sadness of the situation. If anything, they have a better understanding of it all. It's easy for me to say I could't save him, because I'm petite, so a man should've saved him.. Who am I to judge? Sheesh.

Dramatic isn't the word boo. I'm livid. If this was your father you would at least hope someone would do something. Hell. We are such a self centered generation I swear. No, lil ole petite me could not have saved him but I would've tried. No one was even NEAR the platform. 

I sincerely and wholeheartedly pray none of you are ever involved in motor vehicle collisions or any accidents of this sort. Human compassion is what compels people to pull others out of burning homes or to try and save people trapped/pinned inside their cars. I could not stand there and do nothing. Hell 45 seconds is a LONG time. This wasn't a split second thing. These people watched this man scramble and try to get out of there and ran away. 45 seconds. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic