FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'There was no way I could have saved him'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 2:59pm
Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 2:59pm
I know this might sound crazy, but I would have tried. I just couldn't not do anything. I think about situations often, because I'm in the city just about everyday. what would I do if this happens or if that happens. Not too long ago a old lady was pushed on the tracks and a bunch of teens saved her...it is possible.

I think I would've laid on my stomach to prevent myself from being dragged down by his weight and I would've pulled for dear life...my heart is broken for him & the conductor who had no choice but to witness his demise...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 2:59pm

after the guy pushed him, did he (the guy that pushed him) run away?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:02pm
tbh i assume most ppl froze in shock.  the only ppl i would expect to react quickly are those in the military or medical field or a firefighter bc they have to act quickly.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I know this might sound crazy, but I would have tried. I just couldn't not do anything. I think about situations often, because I'm in the city just about everyday. what would I do if this happens or if that happens. Not too long ago a old lady was pushed on the tracks and a bunch of teens saved her...it is possible.

I think I would've laid on my stomach to prevent myself from being dragged down by his weight and I would've pulled for dear life...my heart is broken for him & the conductor who had no choice but to witness his demise...

Thank God for ppl like those teens.

In situations like these if I'm ever faced with it I pray that I won't freeze .
I couldn't just watch him die. I just couldn't if I had any control at all I would have had to do something
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Trains are fast. I don't think I would have tried to save him. I would have tried to run away so I didn't have to witness his death.

I would have only jumped in for certain loved ones. And most likely, we both would have died.

This. 
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lord, I pray some of you who seem to be so understanding are never in this situation ever. 

Dramatic much? It's a sad situation that NO ONE should be put in. The man was murdered. Just because people aren't trying to blame everyone there besides the murderer doesn't mean they don't see the sadness of the situation. If anything, they have a better understanding of it all. It's easy for me to say I could't save him, because I'm petite, so a man should've saved him.. Who am I to judge? Sheesh.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:04pm
I know. I can see myself freezing out of shock, but then something would kick in and force me to do something....even scream for him to go the other way between the columns. But from what I read, had been drinking, maybe from the fall and the shock/fear, he wouldn't have listened. I can't come back in here anymore, my heart is hurting.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:06pm
r.i.p to the guy. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I pray I have the upper body strength to lift myself.
How long was he in there? From the looks of the pic, it didn't look safe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic