Perfect Hair Collection

'There was no way I could have saved him'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:07pm
Like he said, there were people closer. Sad that the man lost his life, but I really think there was nothing the photographer could do. The guy could have pulled him down if he panicked. Too many if factors, but he shouldn't be faulted.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Like he said, there were people closer. Sad that the man lost his life, but I really think there was nothing the photographer could do. The guy could have pulled him down if he panicked. Too many if factors, but he shouldn't be faulted.

That would be my fear as well,yikes.... but to use someone's death for personal gain lacks major morals...
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:10pm
He shouldn't have taken the picture. That is the bottom line.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:15pm
he's a photographer... this is what photographers do.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

He shouldn't have taken the picture. That is the bottom line.
This right here and thus why he ain't shyt..

he could have very well been too far to save the dude (camera got zoom, and other adjustments), but why take the opportunity to snap photos and then sell them.. Damn dumb ass.

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 05 2012 at 3:16pm
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:18pm
hell fycking yea he could of helped. 30-40 sec's is more than enough time to pull someone up. 
there is no way any normal human being could willingly take another persons photo when they KNEW that would be their last photo. no way. he needs his ass beat.

thats the problem. folks so quick to pull out their phone and record nonsense instead of helping. i wish i would waste my cell battery to record any fight, beating, etc etc. either help or leave
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:19pm
Sad way to lose your life. And painful as heck. 

I always said, I would run as fast as I could if I fell onto the tracks an the train was coming. 
I stay against the wall though. But I end up missing the train because by the time I get to the doors, it's too packed. I hate the bloody subway and avoid it at all costs. Major reason I don't want to work downtown. That and all the white people. 

Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:24pm
I don't think the photographers wrong for taking the photos. It's useful in this case when charges have to be laid etc, and also his line about the flash is valid. 

But to sell them to a newspaper? Dirty. 
And this man's trying to soften it by using the word "licensing"
I oughta license his ass to beating. 
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:25pm
Oh and a tibdit: 

If you should ever fall into the tracks and the train is coming, crouch under the wall were that ledge is. You knew where you stand to get on to the train. 
There's usually a good amount of space there to squeeze yourself into. Save yourself from being run over. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:28pm
did the nypost and the photographer change there story ? when they aired the picture yesterday, they said the photographer was running towards the victim, flashing his camera to tell him a train was incoming. it sounded like a crock of sh*t, but i dont know what has happened since yesterday. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic