Perfect Hair Collection

'There was no way I could have saved him'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:27pm
Yeah like that Kitty Genovese case.

Ppl put it on the next person to do something
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:36pm
He was dead ass wrong for that.

He might have or might have not been able to save the man.

I understand the fact that people sometimes freeze up when things like that happen. I might have frozen up out of complete shock as well if I were in a situation similar. I cannot say how I would have reacted..

But the photographer did not freeze up out of shock.
He took pictures instead.
Then he sold them to profit off of them.
So he could not think quick enough to attempt to save the man, but he could think quick enough to snap a few photos of this man in his final seconds of life.

He could have kept them to himself or even like someone else suggested in this thread, gave them to police.

I hope he never ends up in a situation to where he has to depend on the kindness of strangers to help save his life. Someone might just have his same train of thought and decide it was not worth the effort to try to save him and just record his final seconds on their phone instead..
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:41pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:02pm
I was thinking about this photo....... the photographer later killed himself....

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

People disgust me. He may not have been able to save him, but he basically said that man wasn't worth his effort when he decided to stand there and take a picture.

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:53am
Patti gurl I was gonna say something about the historical pics that showed the end of someones life including that shot of the guy in vietnam and this pic. 

Photographers capture life as it happens and sometimes the end of life and go on to win nobel prizes for it.  It is sad but true. 

And again, who has the spiderman reflexes and strength to snatch someone up when a roaring train is headed towards them?  If it had be a loved one, it may be very different but in my reality, the sh!t hitting the fan makes most go the other way, unless they are extraordinary people, or trained to do a job, so i'm thinking that most of us here would not have risked it.  maybe not took pics, but that was what he was trained to do. so, I can't judge. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:31am
I wish I was there...my heart hurts for that man. I would have screamed for him to go in the other direction and stand inbetween the columns until the train passed. But he must have been in such a panic. Dear God please comfort his family.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

it would have been best if the pics were just handed to the police
as a photographer, i imagine you're used to distancing yourself from events
like you're not there, you're an observer
kinda like ppl who film crazy stuff on tv when you know the person is going to hurt themselves but you can't interfere or like videographers in war zones

now he is right--there were a lot of other people who could have helped but he's the only person who has profited from the tragedy. that is why everyone is giving him a side eye

this is something in psychology right?
it's best if there is only one person there when you're in danger bc if there are a lot of other people, no one does anything bc they think others will...which is exactly what he is doing.
human beings are f-ed up. i tell ya

The Bystander effect
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:19am
Well let me get my mind in order RIGHT NOW so that I can move to help someone without having to wait for someone else because that is not cool. at. all.

Disgusting!
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:55am
so what happened with that volture and the baby, did the child die that day?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>