BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There is no traffic in weaves -

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There is no traffic in weaves -
    Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:16am

This ombre on brown skin ? What do you guys think? It would be on curly hair that I plan to wear straight pretty often from 16"-22" -- Problem is I'm still working in a pretty corporate environment. 
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:20am
It's Ciara-esque...I think she's in the lightish/brown-skin category and it looks fab on her...
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:23am
ErmmHaole hair

I like the color scheme tho..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

It's Ciara-esque...I think she's in the lightish/brown-skin category and it looks fab on her...

See I'm a little darker than ciara. LOL 

Idk if you'll be able to see this
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:28am
Ciara used to be extra brown...what happened?Disapprove
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:31am
Is that you?!?!? You're purrttyyyy....

You can def pull it off
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:34am
hunny b now you know what happened with cici LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Is that you?!?!? You're purrttyyyy....

You can def pull it off

Yes, and thank you! LOL I just don't want to look ratchet lolLOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:34am
that is u with the curly hair? ur very beautiful....how much of a corporate office is it where u work...very corporate or somewhat corporate but they allow some funkiness? u work in a cubicle? or do meetings a lot? work with clients? anyone else at work sport this hair style and ombre look?

u really have to think about how this will affect your work environment and all...

good luck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

that is u with the curly hair? ur very beautiful....how much of a corporate office is it where u work...very corporate or somewhat corporate but they allow some funkiness? u work in a cubicle? or do meetings a lot? work with clients? anyone else at work sport this hair style and ombre look?

u really have to think about how this will affect your work environment and all...

good luck

Where i work is really conservative, typically when I get a really long weave here (almost always curly) i wear it in a bun at work and let it down when I head out. No one else has ombre, don't interact with clients a lot except for like getting people settled for meetings and no cubicle it's a bull pen. 

BUT I am actively searching for a new job as we speak in a much more creative environment. 

& Thank you! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>