Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

There is A Cure!!! AIDS CANCER!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Naturalgur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalgur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:15am
I think if the FDA care much of it's people.. they wud give dr. Davis a try bu now that he is dead more people are still involved of looking for a cure..and cancer...I have seen love ones die before me becuz of aids...God is there and he love his people so much!!! he has given men ability to cure cancer, sickle cell and Aids. Alot people are blinded becuz of wat the pharma tell others there are ways to be cure
Sponsored Links

IIMoniqueII View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IIMoniqueII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:12pm
Toxic substances and bacteria and its toxins, I believe is root cause of cancer. How I believe it to be is because of research. As one gets older, these impurities become heavy, causing an interruption in Cell processes. There many different supplements that will shrink growths. FDA does not patent natural supplements or vitamins.  One have to go through a heavy detoxification process, and also vitamin/mineral - high intake. HIV? I have not done any research on that yet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic