BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

There is a chick at my job with horrid BO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 12:30am
This girl at my job has gotten her bo under control cause I haven't wanted to vomit going into the bathroom after she's been there cause Honey.... one day she had a skirt on and stepped out the elevator I had to get on....shoood that elevator was smelling like dead diseased fish. I was sick to my stomach then I started to feel sorry for her.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

who is funky on BHM?

Girl please. U know we all bathe 5 times a day. Twice in the blood of The Fae. Soap made out of glycerine and ground Pegasus feathers.
Those doves that Prince talks about? I moisturize with those tears NewDiva.Stern Smile
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I work with a girl who is straight musty. I wonder if im the only one who can tell or do other ppl smell it but they just don't say sh*t. she has a lil work clique so im surprised none of them aint let her know she might wanna shower before work.

some ppl just slack. they shower the night before and only "wash up" in the morning. hey summer time is in full effect, only ppl who haven't hit puberty can get away with that...and even then its good to get kids hygiene together early

unless u sweating oceans in your sleep, i dont see the problem with the bold. taking 2 showers within an inactive 8/9hr time period for why?

If anyone feels they need to shower twice daily, this should be encouraged.

if you need to then you need to, but dont imply that if you dont that youre dirty.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Yall don't paint me to be the office Biotch....If it was just under arms that is understandable. I'm Nigerian and musty underarms are like perfume in Nigeria. Everyone is damn near musty. But with her its the combo of the sh*t smell. 

I can't really talk to her because I just started the job. I'm a newbie. Everyone in the department knows. All the YT people know and just accepted it. My thing is why can't non of her friends tell her tho. There are only but few blacks in the doggone department. Funny thing is she like to get all close up in your personal space. 

To the member that asked if it was me....That's why I smelled myself a few times to check. I  personally know I have to change deodorants when the season changes. Like I can't wear secret when the summer starts turning to winter. I have to wear degree cos no matter how much deodorant I use I still smell kinda musty. I learned that real quick.  

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

who is funky on BHM?

Girl
please. U know we all bathe 5 times a day. Twice in the blood of The
Fae. Soap made out of glycerine and ground Pegasus
feathers.
Those doves that Prince talks about? I moisturize with
those tears NewDiva.Stern Smile

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:57pm
She probably doesn't know..
I wouldnt go to HR. Smh...

Find a way to nicely tell her or give her a hint/sign
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 4:07pm

Yall don't paint me to be the office Biotch....If it was just under arms that is understandable. I'm Nigerian and musty underarms are like perfume in Nigeria. Everyone is damn near musty. But with her its the combo of the sh*t smell.

Dead! LOL

Real talk:  my mom is a nurse and has worked in a supervisory position for many years.  Whenever the fresh off the boat (right outta the village) Nigerians would start working at her job she would notice some of them would have BO.  She would go in her car then come back inside and ask to speak to them privately.  She would then tell them their BO was a problem, and hand them a bag of deaodarent, body wash, and teach them about all the different methods of hair removal. 

When she told me I asked her how many of them would cuss her out, and she said till now, all of them have been genuinely grateful for her advice.  I couldn't do it though! LOL
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I know it sounds bad, but it can be true. Nigerians who emigrate from the countryside do have different hygienic practices than the ones who come from the city. I see it all the time there. My family always has to teach the help that comes from the village how to shave, bath well, etc. They also do not wash their clothes often so sometimes their actual bodies don't smell, but they have a foul odor because they've worn the same pants a dozen times without washing it.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Are you sure that it isn't you?

CryCryCryCry
 MAN THIS KILLED ME!!!!! LOLLOLLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

who is funky on BHM?

Girl please. U know we all bathe 5 times a day. Twice in the blood of The Fae. Soap made out of glycerine and ground Pegasus feathers.
Those doves that Prince talks about? I moisturize with those tears NewDiva.Stern Smile

*ugly laugh*

ND you been watching Lost GirlEmbarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair