Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

There is a chick at my job with horrid BO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There is a chick at my job with horrid BO
    Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:55pm
There is a chick at my job with extreme horrid BO. I'm new but other people have been dealing with it for a while. She passed by me in the hall and I kept smelling myself like WTF is that smell. The girl is on a different team and had to travel with my friend out of town for a conference. MY friend unfortunately had to sit behind her and she said the whole side of the plane was stanking due to her BO. Everyone in the department talks about her. smell like arm pits and like when a kid didn't wipe their ass properly.

MY question is WTF didn't one of yaall say something to her or pull her to the side? She's black by the way and make very good money. I really am confused like cant you smell that?

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 22 2014 at 8:56pm
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:05pm
sorry what does BO mean?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:06pm
ok BO= Body Odor 
ok is it her underarms or something 
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:06pm
nvm, you figured it out.

Edited by saxssyvixen29 - Aug 22 2014 at 9:07pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:08pm
LOL sug is mad

that sh*t is offensive as fck though. My job is FULL of unpleasant odors Cry
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:11pm
damn i wouldnt know what to say to her. I'll probably inform management and make my boss do the dirty work of breaking it to her
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:12pm
lol I wouldn't say sh*ttttt.....Get someone else to do it
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:14pm
Maybe she got bacterial vaginosis. Put a note on her car,make it look like a ticket. Assault of the sinuses
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:16pm
Chile... there was a lady that use to work at my job that smelled like fish but none of the people on the team would tell her. I know HR or a manager can handle those difficult conversations. I lose all respect for you when I can smell yo stank coochie and musty underarms
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:19pm
Give her one more week to be stank.
Maybe she's working through it!

It's hard to do this with someone you work with.
If someone at work told me I was stinky I would hate them forever and try to get them fired .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic