BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Theory about Rape in the Military

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

talk about high pressure stressful environments is just an excuse, if they were going to rape, they were going to rape regardless

yeah..I agree.. thats crazy talk right there.

So you don't think that people tend to do bad things more often when they feel they have the go-ahead and they will get away with it? Really?

you'd go on a killing spree if you knew there would be no repercussions?

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 06 2012 at 3:56pm
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Star if you want to believe a documentary  as your only factual source over persons who have posted and told you how it really is  then do you.   You seem set to ignore any other opinion then the ones that support your stance like sweet n stuff said...so much for asking for opinions.

it sounds like you are trying to force her to believe what you say.  you posted what you believe to be true im sure she and anyone whose interested read it. what more are you expecting from her?

this. plus star has mainly been asking questions.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:00pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

talk about high pressure stressful environments is just an excuse, if they were going to rape, they were going to rape regardless

yeah..I agree.. thats crazy talk right there.

So you don't think that people tend to do bad things more often when they feel they have the go-ahead and they will get away with it? Really?

you'd go on a killing spree if you knew there would be no repercussions?

If I thought this was in any way shape, form, or fashion a valid question I would answer it.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:05pm
You just ask me the same thing.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:08pm
to answer the question: no. i do not believe women were allowed into the army in order to satiate sexua desires.  if the military had its way they would be all straight males.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:19pm

But I didn't ask you if you were a rapist deep down inside. But let me interrupt this line of conversation before it becomes a long string of quotes of circular logic in which no questions are actually answered. Thanks for stopping by. Smile

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 06 2012 at 4:20pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

[QUOTE=Tbaby]   Rape occurs but to say its swept under the rug systematically is hog wash.

Absoulute lie

Why would you think the military shouldn't employ women?  There are thousands of positions that aren't based on strength.  Women are accountants, lawyers, computer technicians, doctors, nurses, logistical supervisors, maintenance operators, truck drivers, human resource managers, and the list goes on.  Not every one actually runs around with a gun hunting terroristsStern Smile

Truth

The military pays for housing, education, and medical benefits.  Why shouldn't women have access to all these benefits?  I've seen Black and Hispanic females reach more successful career goals inside the military then in civilian life.  The leadership is much more diverse with AAs in top positions.  The civilian world not so much.  End of rant.

Truth

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:21pm

"On Wednesday, The Air Force released its report detailing a culture of sexual abuse at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, where members of the Air Force go through basic training.

Eleven basic training instructors have been charged with offenses ranging from inappropriate touching of female recruits to rape. Two commanding officers have been removed, and Air Force Gen. Edward A. Rice Jr., commander of Air Education and Training Command, said at a press conference Wednesday that six more have received "disciplinary action." Forty-eight women — some as young as 17 or 18 years old — have come forward with stories of sexual misconduct.

According to a Department of Defense statement, the Lackland report found "weaknesses in institutional safeguards, leadership, and the instructor culture of self-accountability, with the conditions leading to abuse of power in basic military training 'ever-present.'"*

Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss the huge amounts of reports of sexual abuse in the Air Force and military as a whole, on top of the many that do not get reported. Is the Petraeus affair more newsworthy than this?

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

are you saying that men are inherently animalistic creatures bound to rape under stressful/non-ideal circumstances

Honestly yes. Not all or most of them necessarily but different underlying traits will be exposed in the absence of law and order. That's with most people. I only mentioned men specifically because this is about rape. I would say the same about people who will steal if they feel they won't get caught. This is the reason for audits, etc. Nothing personal against men.

i agree with this.  coincidentally, we had a very scary drunken rape conversation last night.  some men said some very scary things.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:33pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style