FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Thee Ultimate Zodiac/Astrology Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2017 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

I'm done with Sagittarius... got a Gemini with a big dick lol and a Virgo. 

Run from all they asses lmao I dated each sign in the order you named......Sleepy

Lol LOL why should I run?
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 12:05am

I'm done with Sagittarius... got a Gemini with a big dick lol and a Virgo. 

Run from all they asses lmao I dated each sign in the order you named......Sleepy

Lol LOL why should I run?

Hoe
Flaky
Clingy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 10:25am
Oh okay... Sagittarius was always busy guess that was what he was doing. Unhappy Gemini is very charming so far and Virgo is kinda weird. I'll definitely look out for signs of flakiness in Gemini and see if Virgo becomes clingy. Being clingy is a deal breaker for me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 10:50am

Oh okay... Sagittarius was always busy guess that was what he was doing. Unhappy Gemini is very charming so far and Virgo is kinda weird. I'll definitely look out for signs of flakiness in Gemini and see if Virgo becomes clingy. Being clingy is a deal breaker for me.

Virgo are only clingy when we like you.......we are manipulators tho.....we say sh*t to watch reactions to gauge you......its how we control you later......if he doesn't get clingy....he aint into you.....

Gemini's are flaky when they get mad or dont get their way they go ghost. Like vanish.....pop back up like you are the love of their life.......dont go where I beenSleepyLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 11:12am
Now that I think about it Virgo was a little clingy at first. Now he is a little distant but he still talks to me and we haven't had sex yet.

Ooohh yeah that's not good. I never dated a Gemini and I don't like that going ghost sh*t. Hmmm I may just keep him around for his dick lol. He's a little younger than me so I'm not going to take him seriously.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 11:43pm
That Gemini got me heated!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 11:58pm
Oh yeah and I got a Taurus he is Virgo's replacement. So far so good.Thumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2017 at 2:32pm

That dick gon put you in yo feeling so deep you gon strike fossil CryCryCry

I regret nothing tho......My taurus sex was so bomb when I would get off his face or dick my legs would be noodles........use to have to crawl to get the wash rag or just lay there and stare at him in confusion and amazement EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....MOst of the men I fall for have Venus in Taurus.LOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2017 at 2:33pm

That Gemini got me heated!!

What he doLOLLOL

Mines has been around 11 years.......Ive learn to ignore him......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2017 at 3:13pm

That dick gon put you in yo feeling so deep you gon strike fossil CryCryCry

I regret nothing tho......My taurus sex was so bomb when I would get off his face or dick my legs would be noodles........use to have to crawl to get the wash rag or just lay there and stare at him in confusion and amazement EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....MOst of the men I fall for have Venus in Taurus.LOLLOL

Oh my I can't wait lol that's what I need it's been a whole year.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115>
  Share Topic