FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Thee Ultimate Zodiac/Astrology Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 116>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 9:27am
I think I'm going to get back into meditating. I listened to a bunch of stuff early this AM trying to block out subconscious negativity and find my ideal self.
YouTube has videos for everything..
At one point I listened every night for help with sleep

They have some weird binaural beats that are supposed to do something to your brain too.. It's kinda interesting
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 9:39am
I've tried a few of the Guided Meditations on youtube and maybe it's because I'm new to it..they were kind of meh. I think I'm going to try to meditate completely on my own for a week and see how that works out.  My mind is always drifting off to some ish but I've read it's normal once you're starting out.

I'll post some of my results with the numerology on here when I get back.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 9:57am
I think I lean more towards the hypnosis but they're both alright. Sometimes my mind wanders but usually it helps clear it a little as least.
I like when they give you things to do.. It makes you focus. Like, 'flex all your muscles in your legs,then when you release and exhale feel your leg get really heavy'

Happy belated. Did you do anything for your bday?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 10:06am
minor hearts desire

You have a strong desire to learn. You want to absorb information and knowledge but generally these pursuits follow a single area of study. You will find yourself needing more time than average for being alone with your thoughts. You are very contemplative, pensive, and meditative. You have a tendency to dwell on life's more difficult questions. It helps you get in touch with yourself and realize your true potential. You have a deeper understanding than average of fine art, particularly when it is abstract in nature. Your sense of humor may be considered a little quirky but it also shows off that complex mind of yours.

Balancing number : 2
(This is good advice.. I try to be like this)

Tact and diplomacy are your best weapons in all personal battles. Leave your emotions out of it. They will only slow you down. Have faith in yourself and have trust in your intuition. The solution will present itself if you just trust your ability to see it. Face your problems head-on. Never cower. Never retreat. Work on defusing as many bombs as possible before they explode. You know what they say about an ounce of prevention....

Do stand up to your problems but also be willing to compromise in the interest of conflict resolution. Keep everything in proper perspective and don't make more of a problem out of something than there is to be made. Your sensitive nature can throw things off balance. Learn how to stay centered and focused. You attract harmony and balance as part of your nature so take advantage of this. You have the opportunity to be a person who brings peace to volatile situations. Use this ability for the greater good.

Edited by coconess - Aug 29 2016 at 10:13am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 11:43am
yaaaaas K_C come through with the numerology!
Ya'll know how much I'm into this 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 11:50am
another great online resource is 
http://www.decoz.com/do-your-own-numerology-report.htm

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 12:05pm
On the astrology front, I'm nervous about my progressed ascendant going into Pisces. 
It's Only 2 degress away, and I've definitely taken on these characteristics. 

All of my youth I've had transiting Neptune on my ASC and first house, and it was vey difficult for my young self to navigate that fog, not because I couldn't but because I didn't trust myself to.  
Especially since I have natal sun conjunct neptune in the 12th house--I'm already a Pisces in that regard. 

I'm worried about the same thing this time. 

On the other hand, I feel like I've passed my learning curve. I know how to handle Pisces energy a lot better now, I'll even say I'm skilled at it, and it's only my past mistakes that lower my confidence in my abilities. I guess I'm still a Capricorn after all is said and done. 

I was just hoping to escape all of this water and intuition. I guess that indicates that my ego is resistant to my path. I known the blessing it is, but it's not always pleasant. 

Progressed Venus is also 2 degress from conjuncting my ASC and I can feel its effects as well. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 12:23pm
So this retrograde won't be so bad..?
I have no love interest...
Maybe someone will sweep me off my feet next week.. I'll be out more and a lil more social.

The third Mercury retrograde 2016 cycle starts on 30 August 2016 at 29° Virgo and ends on 22 September 2016 at 14° Virgo.

Mercury retrograde August 2016 is the best I have ever seen. Squeezed between loving Venus and lucky Jupiter, you can forget about lost Luggage and dive headlong into a romantic cruise on the Love Boat.

Travels, studies and business deals can be undertaken with more confidence than during other Mercury retrograde cycles. Mercury direct does point to some minor adjustments or renegotiation but the fixed stars involved point to profit and even marriage.

Mercury Retrograde August 2016
August 10, 2016, Mercury enters shadow zone at 14°49′ Virgo.

From now until when Mercury stations retrograde is called the first shadow period. During this phase you will get an idea of the thinking, communication or transport issues may be of concern during the retrograde phase.

August 30, 2016, Mercury stations retrograde at 29°04′ Virgo.

The two most fortunate planets in astrology tightly straddle Mercury retrograde to bring love and good fortune to this three-week period. Venus love and harmony will smooth over potential communication mishaps and brings romance to new friendships. Jupiter’s association with journeys and profit take away any concern about Mercury retrograde travel and business matters.

Fixed star Markeb at 29°06′ Virgo in the good ship Argo gives piety, a wide knowledge, educational work and profitable voyages. Markeb also represents a spiritual quest involving learning and sharing of knowledge in the service of others. The Jupiter nature of this thinking person’s star supports any travel, study or business plans during Mercury retrograde August and September 2016.

Edited by coconess - Aug 29 2016 at 12:29pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 12:28pm
Mercury conjunction Venus is the right time to tell someone you love them. You could receive a compliment, letter, invitation, gift or even some money. Trading and negotiating are favored because of your smooth communication style and eye for a bargain. You can find peaceful settlements to disputes and be confident about signing contracts.
This is the perfect time for socializing, making friends and dating. Mercury retrograde makes it more likely that any new relationships will be actually be with old friends or lovers from this life or previous ones.

Mercury conjunct Jupiter brings good news, optimism and a happy frame of mind. Fortune comes to many areas of life so this is an excellent time work and play. You should feel broad-minded, generous and sociable. This lucky aspect ensures the new relationships and business dealings will be blessed and add to your happiness and wealth.

Venus conjunct Jupiter is the luckiest of the lucky. It portends love and money, harmony and happiness. You do not have to strive, struggle or work hard. This is a time to enjoy the benefits of the good karma accrued from your previous good deeds and hard work. Beautiful things are attracted to you. It further increases the profitability of business matters and makes love the focus of new friendship.

September 22, 2016, Mercury stations direct at 14°49′ Virgo.

This second shadow period lasts until Mercury leaves the retrograde zone on October 6. Areas of life that were a major focus during the Mercury retrograde phase can now be worked on.

Fixed star Mizar at 15°55′ Virgo is important in Hindu astronomy. Along with the neighboring star Alcor it symbolizes marriage. In some Hindu weddings, the priest points these stars as a symbol of the closeness marriage brings to a couple. Relationship commitment is certainly a live option considering the good luck in love associated with Mercury retrograde August 2016.

suggests some moodiness causing squabbles in close relationships. Such communication problems stem from an internal battle between your heart and your head. Your emotional biases are influencing your thoughts and your intellectual reasoning can influence how your feel about a person or subject. You can take a critical look at both sides as you perfect your ideas.

Mercury trine Pluto gives the power of penetration at the mental level. This could be applied to any planning, business matters or education started during Mercury retrograde. Mercury trine Pluto has a profound influence on relationships, often marking the beginning of a karmic friendship or successful partnership. It also takes your thinking to a deeper level to compensate for the emotional influence of Moon square Mercury.

October 6, 2016, Mercury leaves the shadow zone at 29°04′ Virgo to complete the third cycle of Mercury retrograde 2016.

(If you wanna see the charts/positions aspects they're talking about)
http://astrologyking.com/mercury-retrograde/

Jamaican and I either started during a Mercury retrograde or we entered one shortly after.. And yea, we argued a lot.. So much miscommunication and communicating wrong
He has a new friend.. Maybe that's his new love interest.
Whatevs. Idc idc idc

Edited by coconess - Aug 29 2016 at 12:34pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 12:32pm
I'm interested in seeing how the retrograde, and the other planets in virgo operate in my chart (8th house)

Have ya'll realized that on sept 1st we're have a solar eclipse in virgo? 

I'm kind of scared to see the results of all of this in my 8th house 

Edited by Derri - Aug 29 2016 at 12:32pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 116>
  Share Topic