The Worst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Krook_1804 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krook_1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 1:52pm
All Herbal Essences shampoos leave my hair feeling in need of intensive DC afterward... I'll pass
Sponsored Links

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by AfroGirl985 AfroGirl985 wrote:

[QUOTE=shaday21]The whole Pantene Relaxed and Natural, i thought i would try it out but it did nothing for my hair, the regular pantene lines are better, although i don't use pantene

I use the Pantene Relaxed and Naturals daily moisturizing oil cream.Makes my afro feel so soft
and has a nice shine to it.
[/
QUOTE]

Yup , I was just recently recommended Pantene Pro V for relaxed & Natural, straight up bull, not to mention that the beauty supply owner is black, & the sh!t was $6 & $7 a bottle for shampoo & conditioner each.

In walmart it's half the price.
$3.33

It's cheap, start saving people for higher quality products.

I hate pantene all of it.
betty boop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betty boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 10:29am
Any shampoo that is not chaz dean WEN
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2012 at 10:47am
I want to say Olivella Moisturizing conditioner.  Not horrible but barely any detangling properties.
donsapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donsapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 8:58pm
I can't stand the smell of pump it up.
donsapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donsapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 9:01pm
What about the smell of Kera Care's Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. It smells bad to me:( Or is it just me.
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 9:21am
I think the worst will be the products in the BSS. Nothing but grease and pomade is a big No no... Dead Then they carry shampoo with sulfates that strip my hair badly. I do like some products in the BSS, but I don't think it worth going too one.
calvindiaz214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calvindiaz214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 7:21am
I cannot tell any thing bad about the shampoo though they are not good as the shampoo costing is cheap and I don't like to fight with them. Thanks for sharing. It would be nice to hear from your end what would you do?
hair_dummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair_dummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 1:10pm
The worst...V05 Normal Shampoo, left my hair feeling like burlap. Runner up to being the worst...Tresseme Moisture Shampoo, didn't even clean my scalp.
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:10am
Pantene shampoo !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526>