BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Worst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Burbujas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burbujas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 12:19pm
Kinky Curly Come Clean shampoo -  this shampoo dried the **** out of my hair.
Giovanni 50-50 calming-balancing conditioner - it could be that I'm allergic to some of the ingredients, but this conditioner set my scalp on fire and gave me scabs all over Confused!!!! My scalp is still recovering...never ever again!!!!
Sponsored Links

MeMeMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeMeMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2011 at 5:34pm
Anything from the Organix line they sell at drugstores.  Blech.
EmilyMay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmilyMay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2011 at 11:08am
head & shoulders Dead
Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2011 at 5:42am
GREASE, period, should be taken off the market cause that stuff is terrible for your hair. I haven't used that crap in 3 years. I can't even BELIEVE I even used it. I was so ignorant about hair care and ingredients back in the day and didn't realize it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2011 at 5:44am
Originally posted by MeMeMe MeMeMe wrote:

Anything from the Organix line they sell at drugstores.  Blech.
You know, I truly believe that this product (Along with cantu shea butter leave in conditioner) contributed to my super itchy scalp cause as soon as I stopped using it (Which was a week ago), my head has stopped itching like crazy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2011 at 5:48am
Originally posted by HairIam HairIam wrote:

Moisture Maxx hair lotion--heavy and greasy!! Same goes for pink lotion...just gross.

You ain't never lied. This is a product I can't believe I was using, too, since it contains mineral oil, lanolin, AND petroleum. And, it stinks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2011 at 5:56am
Originally posted by Luca Luca wrote:

The Organix Coconut Milk shampoo left my hair feeling drier than the Sahara. 
Same with me. After washing my hair with this shampoo, I felt like I had used a clarifying shampoo with sulfates instead of a shampoo that is sulfate free (Which Organix claims to be).
VOGUE21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOGUE21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 12:45am

Mizani shampoo and conditioner.

VOGUE21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOGUE21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 12:46am
I've tried 4 products from Mizani and wasn't satisfied with neither
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2011 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

John Freda-Frizz Ease....

pls dont use these products. before i came home to BHM....i was shopping the non-ethnic aisles( though some stuff worked...)

I was curious about this stuff and i bought the shampoo, conditioner, serum, and something else w/ it, think a conditioning thing for styling.

The first time i used it, it was great or maybe i just thought that. but i noticed my hair breaking off unevenly after a few uses of it. it makes ur hair straight, but too straight and ur hair gets all confused, starts to shed...

Pantene Relaxed and Natural shampoo and condit...made my hair dry couldnt manage it at all...made it worst.
  I remember when Frizz Ease Serum first came out in the 90's and my mom used it on my natural hair>>>Anything to help with the horrible tanglesCry-- The serum was bad then--didn't detangle a thing in our house
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>