Extensions Plus

The Worst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
zagist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2008 at 8:52pm
Frizz ease is really crappy because my hair is still nappy afterwards
Sponsored Links

LenaSerene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LenaSerene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 12:26am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

John Freda-Frizz Ease....

pls dont use these products.

ITA!!! I tried that sucka back in my freshman yr or something. . .talk about making hair CRISP and DRY! I still have the bottle around here collecting dust somewhere. . .
LenaSerene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LenaSerene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 12:27am
Originally posted by debutante debutante wrote:

anything by organic root stimulator. it makes me hair rougher than sand paper.

REALLY? Even the Replenishing Pak??
Imperialis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imperialis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 2:59am
Mines is pantene relaxed and natural, carols daughter, lacio lacio leave in, Ojon, blended beauty, these all made my hair GREASY ON top my head, felt like vaseline left on my top head of hair, nasty, so i totally avoid these!!! oh, and MTG.Disapprove
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 11:52am
I hate PINK lotion. It is terrible. And Elasta QP Mango Butter, it just smells good. I don't wanna try anything with mineral oil, lanolin, or any of those of other crap.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 11:57am
Originally posted by PurpleCraze17 PurpleCraze17 wrote:

I have really bad dandruff. So, of course I turn to Head & Shoulders. I bought the intensive treatment in the navy bottle. And when I used it to wash my hair it made me feel dizzy and gave me a headacheDead. And then later that day I was scratching my hair and strands fell out and now I have a thin section of hair in the front. And the worst part is I have senior pictures to take in less than a week and I have a thinning hairlineCry!

Shockedawww thats harsh, i've noticed with all anti- dandruff shampoos especially kera care dry and itchy shampoo and conditioner, they always bring out a migraine on me, its the menthol i think.
diamoness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 12:09pm
Yall are definately on target with the moisture maxx and pink lotion.  Oh yeah, Motions moisture plus conditioner sucks.  I have to also vote for Sulfur 8 grease!!!  
gypsywoman35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsywoman35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2008 at 11:35am
ITA about Pantene Relaxed and Natural. I love the regular Pantene line. But the relaxed and Natural line is not for black hair...YUCK.
sunkisseyes2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunkisseyes2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2008 at 12:21pm

Anything Isoplus. All of the products I've tried from them are very drying, especailly that oil sheen (it has so much alchohol in it). Glad to say I havent touched the stuff in over ten years.

zagist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2008 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Imperialis Imperialis wrote:

Mines is pantene relaxed and natural

pantene is a good brand and left my hair feeling soft
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
  Share Topic