FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Worst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SinJin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinJin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Worst
    Posted: Jun 10 2008 at 8:33am
Has anyone ever run across a product that was so terrible, that they should be removed from the market?  I've had some that I found poor, but not rising to the level of misrepresentation of their product.
Sponsored Links

Imperialis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imperialis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2008 at 2:23am
Oh yes, It seems that some hair products that has worked excellently for my hair that products get closed out or no longer available, I dont understand why junk products get kept on the shelves of many stores where Im at, and something that greatly works, gets removed Or Discontinued, ...I dont like the managements and owners  and corporates of stores and dept's and Manufacturing companies they seem to ALWAYS Ruin it .Thumbs%20Down
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2008 at 5:07pm
John Freda-Frizz Ease....

pls dont use these products. before i came home to BHM....i was shopping the non-ethnic aisles( though some stuff worked...)

I was curious about this stuff and i bought the shampoo, conditioner, serum, and something else w/ it, think a conditioning thing for styling.

The first time i used it, it was great or maybe i just thought that. but i noticed my hair breaking off unevenly after a few uses of it. it makes ur hair straight, but too straight and ur hair gets all confused, starts to shed...

Pantene Relaxed and Natural shampoo and condit...made my hair dry couldnt manage it at all...made it worst.
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 1:34am

Moisture Maxx hair lotion--heavy and greasy!! Same goes for pink lotion...just gross.

PurpleCraze17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleCraze17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2008 at 8:44pm
I have really bad dandruff. So, of course I turn to Head & Shoulders. I bought the intensive treatment in the navy bottle. And when I used it to wash my hair it made me feel dizzy and gave me a headacheDead. And then later that day I was scratching my hair and strands fell out and now I have a thin section of hair in the front. And the worst part is I have senior pictures to take in less than a week and I have a thinning hairlineCry!
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2008 at 6:13am
Anything from Motions--but the moisture lotion or whatever it's called. It left my hair greasy, hard and brittle and it smelled like fish!
debutante View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debutante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2008 at 11:34pm
anything by organic root stimulator.  it makes me hair rougher than sand paper.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:46pm
I would have to say
Dr.miracles
Pink Oil
Motions moisturizer
Doo gro
Black and sassy foam set
and Pantene relaxed and Natural

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jul 08 2008 at 6:47pm
missescoco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missescoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 9:56pm
pink lotion! I must of had the same bottle for yearsssss. somehow it moved with me to several different places. when I finally decided to clean out the closet, my husband retrieved the pink lotion from the trash & brought it back to me saying "It's still good- theres a lot left! why are you throwing this away?!" horrible, horrible stuff. I wouldn't have used it if i was stuck on an island and it was the only product i had.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 10:05pm
Head and Shoulders shampoo.  It tangled my hair so badly that I had to CUT out the knots!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
  Share Topic