Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Whole Scientific Truth about TriETHANOLamine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Whole Scientific Truth about TriETHANOLamine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

@pinkecube

Glad you found something that worked for you!
And you are around commonfolk here.Smile
I really do want to try the MHM hopefully soon.
I'll post my results in your thread when that happens.

Thanks Ambercolor Smile. It will be great if you can try the regimen and post your results and experience when that time comes, that would be great! btw the revised regimen is on this page some mixtures have been altered and also it has more links.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_page72.html
Sponsored Links

afro-latina thespian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afro-latina thespian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:50pm
I'm new to BHM - I mostly just creep, so this is my first post. I'm thankful for coming across this topic because I use eco styler gel often and wonder why my hair breaks so much or why it's so dry. You did a great job of backing up your facts with sources and literal information - not just what you "think." I can tell you did thorough research on this topic. I'll definitely check out your max hydration method... I scanned the topic about ten minutes ago to see what it was about, but I'll definitely be looking into it now. Again, thank you for this post and good work!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:17am
Originally posted by afro-latina thespian afro-latina thespian wrote:

I'm new to BHM - I mostly just creep, so this is my first post. I'm thankful for coming across this topic because I use eco styler gel often and wonder why my hair breaks so much or why it's so dry. You did a great job of backing up your facts with sources and literal information - not just what you "think." I can tell you did thorough research on this topic. I'll definitely check out your max hydration method... I scanned the topic about ten minutes ago to see what it was about, but I'll definitely be looking into it now. Again, thank you for this post and good work!

hi afro-latina thespian, thank you. Im glad i could help you figure out why that terrible gel was breaking your hair. Yes read into the other post, its a great regimen. Page 72 has the full revised regimen. Msdeekay2012 on youtube also recently made a video of her before and after 2 month results on her 4c hair.
ichoose2believe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ichoose2believe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:10am
Thumbs Up Thanks Pinkecube for all the good information. I am so glad that I decided to just buy the KCCC to use since the big chop (and going natural). 

I loved the link to more info about relaxers. My mom is a "leave it in until bone straight" type and now her hair won't grow past her ears and since she has gotten older its getting thinner. 

Thank you for doing all that research. Information is Power :) 
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ichoose2believe ichoose2believe wrote:

Thumbs Up Thanks Pinkecube for all the good information. I am so glad that I decided to just buy the KCCC to use since the big chop (and going natural). 

I loved the link to more info about relaxers. My mom is a "leave it in until bone straight" type and now her hair won't grow past her ears and since she has gotten older its getting thinner. 

Thank you for doing all that research. Information is Power :) 

Your welcome I'm glad to see this info is being appreciated, thank youSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style