Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Whole Scientific Truth about TriETHANOLamine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Whole Scientific Truth about TriETHANOLamine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by I amMrsPP I amMrsPP wrote:

Don't you have an account on Naturallycurly.com. I am a member  there and I saw the chemists disagreeing with everything you said in this post there if you the same person

None of those people were chemists. None of them read the entire abstracts. The only one who was a chemist, was not an expert on TEA or other denatured alcohol compounds reaction in water based heated substances with acid. She also did not read the scientific abstract. If you are going to start trolling here, i will report and block you so f** off. Even I have a limited level of patience for that degree of F*** b*llSh**. Several of my evidences are proven by real science, direct quoted from primary sourced scientific studies. I spent hours losing sleep for 2 days straight, actually reading the whole study and abstract, researching meanings i didn't understand, getting my sh** together with my entire being and effort. If you don't believe it when there are direct quotations and links to the abstract that you inherently chose not to read in full, just f*** off, and take your half assed complaints else where. Just F**k back off to Naturally Curly and don't come back. Angry

SpiralHam, only chemist on naturally curly:

"So, I am a chemist even though I don't play one on TV... And I don't know enough about TEA and how it may or may not react with other things to produce NaOH, etc. I don't know enough about product formulation to answer those questions. So I won't try to address them. And I don't have the time to wade through the scientific literature at this time."

and she never did come back to refute was i was saying.

Many of the sheeple on that site were ridiculous mob mentality trolls and idiots when on my post. All the comments were an array of white and 1 biracial  sheeple with high poros giant high density ringlets and waves trying to tell me relaxers don't dissolve anyone's hair, not even low poros type 4c fine hair. (the only section of my mixed textures that got the bald spot. I have mixed curl pattern and also strand thickness on different parts of my head) Also, this was the orignial site my post is from. I reposted it for people with my hair type on that site to see and i got smothered by an array of troll posts, like

(Paraphrasing, because the admin removed it after i reported it.
"I experienced huge clumps of bald spots due to silk protein. Silk protein is in pigs! Many gels have pig in it it, it comes from the testicles. Scientific evidencehttp://wtfoodge.com/this-pig-has-huge-testicles/"

"look at this abstract! http://www.zazzle.com/abstract_art_pig_ties-151286608060717559"
"Tea is in pig testicles, so it must be the pig testicles"

Direct quotation:

"Yes, that's what I said, TEA comes from pigs. A scientist designed that necktie so it doesn't choke people to death. I have proven this."

That dumb motherf**Clap

She also called me a trolling dumbass, and said i was stupid which i reported and the admin removed. Now get out of here trollThumbs Down.

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 02 2014 at 3:26pm
Sponsored Links

exceedinggrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote exceedinggrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:14am
Wow lol. If they made u this pissed off they must have been some real bullshtters. Even whe u had that debate with lady aradia u never cursed once. Then again she never said anuthing anywhere near this lvl of stupidity i am seeing quoted here. Foolishness is a pity smfh

Edited by exceedinggrace - Apr 02 2014 at 12:16am
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by exceedinggrace exceedinggrace wrote:

Wow lol. If they made u this pissed off they must have been some real bullshtters. Even whe u had that debate with lady aradia u never cursed once. Then again she never said anuthing anywhere near this lvl of stupidity i am seeing quoted here. Foolishness is a pity smfh

CryIt's so good to be back on a site with normal f** people, i freaking swear i was losing hope in humanity. It's like no one on the site had any critical thinking skills. Morons, let them 2c 3c ignoramuses ignorantly slab denatured alcohol and lye salt  on their heads like brain dead sheeple, and wonder why their hair is chronically frizzy, while their 4c counterparts who listened have no frizz or thinning. Afterall they are too good for science coming out of a nigerian american's mouth. It will be a great laugh. I'm never going on that site again. When I tried to post the summarized list and information and pictures, and directly sourced quotations from the study, i got a letter from the admin to "STOP NOW!!" and she deleted my posts, f*ggin wasted my time going their dumbass site

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 02 2014 at 12:39am
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:55am
i also dont normally play the race card, but as soon as i uploaded my file picture that shows my race (the one i drew myself that is also my avatar here) there was like 5 minutes that passed and then an influx of trolls came in hoping to undermine me and tell me i dont know what i am talking about when i am simply repeating scientific evidence. Up until that point, people seemed to be agreeing with my explanations, and calling it great info. Afterward, i got these dumb mofos coming at me with crap like, (paraphased)

"fda information isn't always credible."

"Just because the university of boston regulation board approves the study doesnt mean its true. " what?

"Just because they are hard facts doesnt mean i cant interpet them differently" what?

"just because you cite several correct quotes from scientific abstracts doesnt mean i will read it"

"inserted meme pic about time being wasted on irrelevant info" what?

"those scientists you directly quoted from a study published by princeton university are ignorant. I, a random internet troll am far more intelligent than them" what?

Like are you freaking kidding? Bastards.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:27am
You convinced me to throw away all my products with triethanolamine..Lol well I'll let you know how it goes. I am 2 days in so far!
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:21am
That's okay girl. That's why we bout to blow up this maxhydrationmethod.com!!! 

Pretty soon the curly nikki folks will be asking you to write blog posts lol

Edited by kwicherbichen - Apr 02 2014 at 11:22am
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:49am
thanks kwicherbichen. LOL
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:42pm

the finer your hair strands are, the easier it is for depilatory substances to get to your cortex, and dissolve it completely.

this is because the fineness of your hair strand is dependent on the accumulative amount of cuticle layers you have.

Once the Depilatory substance eats through the proteins of the entire cuticle layer, which will happen easier and faster or slower depending on how many cuticle layers you have, it will dissolve your cortex and medulla completely.

This is why all strand thicknesses are not suitable for the same levels of relaxer strength, and why some hair types have higher sensitivity to even the lowest levels of relaxer strength.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:44pm

Chemically treated, heat damaged, color damaged, and naturally high porus hair are all in the same category of high poros hair.

Relaxers will create "high porous" hair artificially, by eating holes into your cuticle layer like swiss cheese and exposing parts of your cortex. The level of cortex exposure depends on the resistance level based on the fineness or thickness of your hair cuticle layers.

Anything that has this effect on your cuticle layer will give you split ends. That is why artificially high porous hair needs silicones to keep it from snapping.

"Split ends are the peeling away of the outer protective layers of the hair shaft and exposure of the fragile inner layer."

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 02 2014 at 9:22pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:31pm

Tighter hair types are the most effected, as the tendency to be more heavy handed to thoroughly coat the hair with either curl definer or relaxer means you are using higher quantities of the depilatory protein bond breaking products and tools than some one with type 1 or 2 hair, who can use a dime size amount of product and can apply it to their whole head at once and have it evenly spread.

Tighter hair types have to do their hair in very small sections, no matter what they are doing. detangling, clarifying, defining, relaxing, straightening. And the denser your hair, the heavy handed you have to be to use defining or relaxing products, and the more times you have to run over your hair section with straightening heat tools.

Tighter hair types are also more likely to be effected by TEA and depilatories because they have natural difficulty of protective hair sebum to spread evenly along the hair shaft. Straighter textures have an easier time having their natural hair emollient slide down the shaft, further protecting hair cuticle from depilatory penetration.

Notice the similarities in curl shape of 4a hair and shape of 4c hair. Both form coils. The only difference is that 4c hair is so tightly coiled that it has the tenancy to coil and loop upon itself. This will not be able to happen with added weight of moisture retained within the hair cortex, which is why with max hydration, even type 4b and especially 4c hair can clump from root to tip. Do not confuse max hydrated 4c hair with 4a hair, because it isn't. Your hair has just been able to thrive because all the conditions necessary have been met and harmonized by completing the method.

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 03 2014 at 6:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>