Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Whole Scientific Truth about TriETHANOLamine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedThe Whole Scientific Truth about TriETHANOLamine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TariTari View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 5:40pm

My hair cannot handle humectant gels (glycerin, agave, honey) nor can it do aloe based gels, which limits my gel options extremely. I also prefer the convenience of having a ready made gel instead of cooking one. After researching more about TEA and weighing that information against my personal experience with it (no problems), I decided to go back to using a gel that contains TEA.

This is the only MHM "no no" ingredient that I'm using and despite that, I'm still seeing improvement and max hydration in my hair.

I think this something that individuals should consider for themselves. Do the research, decide if you're willing to try it, and test it out.

Like I said before, my hair has had zero negative effects since I started using a TEA gel years ago. It was easier to go back to using something that worked rather than continue spending money, looking for that elusive, natural, MHM approved, humectant free gel that could perform the same way.
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic