Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Walking Dead Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 156>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:45am
Darryl and his awesome was this weeks episodes only redemption.

Ole boy one talking dead is like something out of a 1890s vaudeville coon act...just too much.  Notice when the black girl came up he made a joke about her insinuating that her question would be about Tyrese.  Could not. Cannot. Willnot do him.

The jokes about Darryl and Beth are way disturbing.  Folks is nasty.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:16pm
episode wasn't that bad to me.  I think folks hate it cause they wanna see Carol and/or Carol/Daryl reunion.   It might be some sort of a "time waster" but I do like that they are doing this instead of rushing thru each person groups experience.  Beth is annoying to me but I like her better than before...and so does Daryl.  I think she's gone be like a surrogate lil sister and when they meet back up with the group her sister is gonna feel some type of way.
 Tho... why u gone burn down the cottage in the middle of the night?  I mean...can we get a nap first?
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

episode wasn't that bad to me.  I think folks hate it cause they wanna see Carol and/or Carol/Daryl reunion.   It might be some sort of a "time waster" but I do like that they are doing this instead of rushing thru each person groups experience.  Beth is annoying to me but I like her better than before...and so does Daryl.  I think she's gone be like a surrogate lil sister and when they meet back up with the group her sister is gonna feel some type of way.
 Tho... why u gone burn down the cottage in the middle of the night?  I mean...can we get a nap first?

Newdiva, I think that fire is going to get everyone's attention, maybe they will all at least head in the direction of the fire, but it's inlikely. See there should have been a plan in place; what do we do if we all get separated? Head east west, south, where?

Carol and Daryl will reunite, but she is not the same Carol at all, and why her hair don't grow???

Beth is annoying as hell, tbh, tired of her I need to lose my virginity, pity party. Find Curl and get busy, but find a pack of rubbers first please!

And Maggie and Glen need to reunite, or else Glen is going to lose his mind.

And I hate the idea of Michonne with Rick, got her acting like Curl's nanny nshid.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:40pm
yeah, i'm ready for Beth and Tyreese big ol scary ass to die.  I was so frightened for the baby and kids when I saw that he was the one in charge of them lol i just don't have faith in him...i was relieved when Carole showed up.  overall though, ever since the Governor had his solo episode, the quality of the show has gone back up.  the prison was so boring.

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:27pm
Let me find out the producers are trying to fill this season with some filler. How many damn episodes in have we been and ain't NOBODY got to Terminous yet? Why we still wandering in the woods? After tomorrow there are only about 3-4 episodes left!!!! Angry

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but I think they are going to make Daryl turn on everybody or at least meet up with those bandits. Pictures have been circulating . It's just speculation though. I just don't see them keeping Tyreese, Abraham, and Rick as well as Daryl all on at the same time. Too much muscle. Somebody's gonna either die or get put somewhere else and I know this is not the last we will see of those bandits because the main one was on Sons of Anarchy. 

Abraham + Daryl + Michonne would be the dream team though. Star

They need to kill off Tyreese, but I know they wont...for now. Carol has to admit to him that she killed his boo thang. 

Abraham isn't going ANYWHERE any time soon for certain as at this point he's more of a main character (hinm and his posse) than some of the members that have been on since season 2. 

Rick is the main character so we wouldn't be so lucky for him to die. 

Daryl is a sitting duck. I'm scared they are going to get rid of him or put him with another group.

Also, it seems very unrealistic to me that Daryl would be the last one to find the train tracks (or think to follow them). He's a tracker for God sakes. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 08 2014 at 10:35pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:35pm
they finna off darryl after he meets up with carol.
i feel like last week was a prep episode...yall best say goodbye darryl now
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

they finna off darryl after he meets up with carol.
i feel like last week was a prep episode...yall best say goodbye darryl now

Yeah, I feel like that too. 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Newdiva, I think that fire is going to get everyone's attention, maybe they will all at least head in the direction of the fire, but it's inlikely. See there should have been a plan in place; what do we do if we all get separated? Head east west, south, where?

Carol and Daryl will reunite, but she is not the same Carol at all, and why her hair don't grow???

Beth is annoying as hell, tbh, tired of her I need to lose my virginity, pity party. Find Curl and get busy, but find a pack of rubbers first please!

And Maggie and Glen need to reunite, or else Glen is going to lose his mind.

And I hate the idea of Michonne with Rick, got her acting like Curl's nanny nshid.

Lol. Ain't nobody got time for hair in an apocalypse.

The fire might attract people but its gone attract walkers too.

Beth and Curl? Ewwwww...

Glen and Maggie...I'm sick of them for some reason. Maybe cause my back hurt.

Carol sure ain't the same. Technically she's a better match for Daryl now than in the early days. Tho I think Daryl gone feel some type of way about the harder Carol.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:15am
They Finna off Daryl? Pls don't say that.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:24am
i didn't feel like the last ep was a goodbye at all

were finally seeing some more of daryl's story
why would they end it there 
i hope they reunite soon tho
im hate each group thinking they lost everyone when they're all alive Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair