BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Walking Dead Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 156>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

manga who is terra?

The girl stuck with glen.
Sponsored Links

shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:02pm
My random thoughts on these latest episodes:

1. Why the heck did big Tyrone leave them kids in the woods like that? He shoulda at least put they a$$ in a tree!!! No good could have came of that.

2. Tyrone is going to kill Carol once he finds out he killed his exotical girlfriend. Knowing good and well that was the best piece of tail he ever had due to the fact that he was one of the last men on Earth!

3. Glen still at the prison??? WTF (He looks sexy when he puts that outfit on though)  but most of the cells and the hallways were zombie free. I wonder if they could go back and fix the fence clear those zombies out and resume life there.

4. Rick... of all the houses in the world these mofos had to break into the one you were sleeping in and sleep on your bed??? Worst. Luck. Ever. Did you peep after he killed they guy in the bathroom he cracked open the door so the zombie could get out? #2stepsahead

5. Kinda getting tired of Carl whining. I know hes just a kid and thinks his whole family is dead but still stfu sometimes.

6. I like the new redhead solider for some reason. Rosita is dressed like a hooker for no reason.

7. I think the Dr. is shady. I feel like he sabotaged the truck by shooting it and has an ulterior motive for the trip.

8. Why are there not more cars on the road abandoned??? Did everybody get to a garage or something???

9. How'd all these zombies get outside? I would think most people died indoors. And since zombies can't turn a door knob they would be trapped in until someone let them out.

10. Remember when dead people used to take hours and hours to turn into zombies??? Now they turn in minutes. Is the disease advancing??

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Clap

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:52pm
Bump
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:00pm
Here!
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:01pm
Ready for a Daryl episode.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Ready for a Daryl episode.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:04pm
Dayum that was a good idea!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:05pm
That would be a good idea to do at night so we could get some sleep.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

That would be a good idea to do at night so we could get some sleep.

Right? That and a hammock so I could scoot my ass up a tree.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:08pm
Welp..at least he didn't eat a squirrel
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 156>