BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Walking Dead Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 156>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

The show is missing something. I can'tput my finger on it. I hope the rest of the season is better. Now that the Gov is gone what's next?
angela bassett?

really though? i'm just not as engaged as i was before the whole governor thing. what was supposed to be battle of ideals/morals/duality/etc. was made to be very anticlimactic. we didn't even get any of the real rage between michonne and the gov. 

while i'm not one to usually judge a work across mediums, this had potential. (from what i've previously read of the material in bits) the writers didn't do the source material as much justice as they should've/could've. 
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:00pm
i really think they got lazy, they should have kept season 1 writers
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:18pm
^^^ totally agree. the writing is suffering. 
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:30pm
They shouldn't have fired Frank Darabont. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:19am
Kurl!! Kurraallll!!  Kurrrrrllll!!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:01am
Well, I think the Govs dead. Mishone got him with her sword (killed him like she always said she would) and left him for the Walkers/Biters. Then the daughter of Hershel came with her gun. YOU THINK SHE DID NOT SHOOT him? She got him. She may have left the head alone so that he would be conscious when the Biters got to him though.

So now they are all scattered again.

I HATE that they killed of Hershel .. he was the moral compass of the group.

I don't think the baby got eaten ... I think those little girls got her out but somehow blood got on the car seat.

Predictions:
I'll bet we run into 'banished' Carol again. Maybe she will end up being a Gov (ish) type of female that will domminate a group.

Well, the show is on a Mid-Season break (hate that!) and will return Sunday 9 Feb.

Can't wait.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:03am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Well, I think the Govs dead. Mishone got him with her sword (killed him like she always said she would) and left him for the Walkers/Biters. Then the daughter of Hershel came with her gun. YOU THINK SHE DID NOT SHOOT him? She got him. She may have left the head alone so that he would be conscious when the Biters got to him though.

So now they are all scattered again.

I HATE that they killed of Hershel .. he was the moral compass of the group.

I don't think the baby got eaten ... I think those little girls got her out but somehow blood got on the car seat.

Predictions:
I'll bet we run into 'banished' Carol again. Maybe she will end up being a Gov (ish) type of female that will domminate a group.

Well, the show is on a Mid-Season break (hate that!) and will return Sunday 9 Feb.

Can't wait.

That wasn't Hershel's daughter. That was Lilly.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:14am
This show suffered from the beginning of last season.

I think the last good season was when Shane was around.

After that... Nahhhhhhhhhhh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:17am
Dp

Edited by afrokock - Dec 03 2013 at 6:18am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:53am
Yeah, not gonna lie, as much as I hated Shane, dude was the spice to the show!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 156>