Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Walking Dead Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 156>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:50pm
I'm sorry but Daryl is unintimidating as fuck

I love Daryl but he looked like a kitten trying to nuzzle the alcoholic's head
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:56pm
BYE CAROL

Ol mole murderess
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

we need a drinking game for this show, cuz i can't

How bout we drink everytime Rick says "Carl". When he says his name I always have to stop myself from thinking "Who tf is Coral/Curl?!!!" LOL His accent is atrocious.

*UNLEASHES A SOUL-SHATTERING GUFFAW*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 1:01am
I need to harry up and watch.  I did wish I think at the end of season 2 that Carol would get stronger and be a stronger player.   From what y'all sayin'...is Carol a badass now?  Is she makin' the hard decisions with no fuccs given?
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I need to harry up and watch.  I did wish I think at the end of season 2 that Carol would get stronger and be a stronger player.   From what y'all sayin'...is Carol a badass now?  Is she makin' the hard decisions with no fuccs given?

Gurl, Carol is teaching the chirrins to kill and she be like you gotta go, and you gotta go, and bish, i'm watchin yo ass too! And mike droppin' like it ain't no thang.  180 degrees. Clap 

eta: somebody insert angela basset stella gif HERE

Edited by PeacefulOne - Nov 04 2013 at 9:39am
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Gurl, Carol is teaching the chirrins to kill and she be like you gotta go, and you gotta go, and bish, i'm watchin yo ass too! And mike droppin' like it ain't no thang.  180 degrees. Clap 

eta: somebody insert angela basset stella gif HERE

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:06am
Man Tyrone or whatever. Man fucc that ninja. Ack like ain't nobody else lost nobody.  He the only one going thru sh*t.  fucc outta here.  She was that special?  really?  do you even know that your daughter is sick?  foh.

Yeah i'm tryna catch up.LOL
mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm sorry but Daryl is unintimidating as fuck

I love Daryl but he looked like a kitten trying to nuzzle the alcoholic's head

I know right?
His hair got longer and he got softer...
I liked his bad ass last season...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:10am

Man Tyrone or whatever. Man fucc that ninja. Ack like ain't nobody else lost nobody.  He the only one going thru sh*t.  fucc outta here.  She was that special?  really?  do you even know that your daughter is sick?  foh.

Yeah i'm tryna catch up.LOL

LOLLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:11am
oh sh*t. my bad. that ain't his kid? that his sister then?

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 07 2013 at 8:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 156>