Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:08pm
I'm watching it again and missed the same parts AGAIN! Ain't this a BLEEP!
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

everybody said it was fine

you couldnt jus skim?

Hey lady....LOL  My eyes want to read every single word you and your cohort post....I hate myself afterwards.Cry
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:33pm
All I can say about the latest episode is. . . .dayum!
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:42pm
I love reading everyones review of the show...I can't watch for another 7 hours or so...
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:33pm
awlllllllllll shiiiittttt
this episode was wow

omg. feb?? :((((
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:07am
I liked this episode. I'm glad Andrea got to see what the governor is really all about. Her ho ass will probably still be with him though.

Am I the only one that was PRAYING the prisoner didn't touch that girl (Maggie's sister) I don't think that's something I could watch

Lol @ Carol having to defend her sexuality because of her hair. How does she keep it cut anyway...?

This show's fav thing to do is leave someone disable with one of something; one hand, one leg, one eye...lol
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:24pm
Got to watch and it was AWESOME!
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:30pm
Damn the Governor sold Merle out and they got Darryl. This episode is good!
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

lol everytime they introduce a black man, they kill off the previous one. 

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Aight just peeped the episode and man I feel like this series could have been so much more but I guess u got to dumb it down for the masses.

Anyways, Glenn G'd up after letting Merle outgun 2 armed people lmao. I still don't know how Merle was able to pull his gun out on both of them.

Maggie took her shirt off hella quick, like she thought giving up the punani was gonna free them lmaoo. She ain't even put up a struggle. I think something gonna happen to Rick next episode and that is why Tyrese is coming in next. I don't think Rick is gonna die cause he is too big of a character to kill off but something will happen where he will need assistance to continue the journey.

Unfortunately, since Tyrese is black...our recent black prisoner homie will probably be killed next Sunday. Let's po' out some liquor early for the brotha. He kept it gangsta for the little screen time he has received.

Sorry to quote again but I figured someone had to say it. I need for them to stop killing all the black guys off to make room for another one. They don't want them to upstage the main character thats what it is. I was alittle pissed when they killed prison dude.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:06pm
I forgot that Merle told him she was dead. Yeah I think both of them will survive as well. If they do I wonder what they will do. They are not going to accept Daryls brother in the group, he may act right because he is with his brother though. We will see.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 188>
  Share Topic