BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 188>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:46am
how far apart are the two groups?
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:01am
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:29am
I don't understand everybody's hate for Carol.  She was an abused wife, who lost her daughter, and yet kept going, and didn't give up hope, like sista gurl did in season 1, she reached out to Daryl, and put herself out there to try and be useful, so why the hate?  She is growing.  The one I want to go next is Andrea, that dumb ho.  She throws her panties at anybody she thinks can further her cause of being queen.
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:42am
I thought Carol got killed by the walkers....

Wasn't that her head scarf that they picked up when Rick was still searching for Lori & Carl...???
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:54am
damn just read 100-103

thank god thatll probably be season 6 or sumn cause boooy

i wonder how theyre gna show that on tv, that was gruesome as fuk

someone givin the gov a run for his money smh

Edited by Eden. - Nov 07 2012 at 9:55am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

lol i just rewatched to see maybe id get the emotional affect the second time

lmaoo where they rly say they goin with that baby tho, shoulda swallowed dem pills lori and kept it movin.

i wish they'd let live thomas live a lil longer so i could see that headless scene in the barbershop but i guess that would be overload.

this.  I luh me some Rick but come on bruh.  Your wife had a difficult pregnancy with Carl.  I mean...did u think this time would be easier?  With all this abundance of stress and running and malnutrition?  If I was Lori (with her dead triflin' ass) I'da looked him dead in his face and said "I luh u baby" as I swallowed and he was gone hafta deal.  

shoulda swallowed to begin with ya feel me

Lol yes indeed.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:50am
I'm glad Lori is gone!! But what they gonna do with a damn baby and no formula, diapers, clothes... Etc..

And it was just a matter of time before T Dogg was killed off. I knew it was coming when they gave that prison black guy more lines than him!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:53am
@positive. Rick ain't fall out over tdogg bruh....fell out over Lori.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:18am
LOL damn

Carol isn't dead, she ran out the building. Lost in the woods like her daughter. I think she'll be a dumb ass and run off to that town and then tell them where to find Rick.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:51am
all dead but 5

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 188>