Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 188>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:09am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I hope Glenn and Maggie are using condoms 

I cant go through this again   Disapprove 

In a post apocalyptic world i'm using the pull out method. LOL
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:45am
Glen still using rubbers he stole from that Riteaid........he aint got no time for no babies......
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:53am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

lol i just rewatched to see maybe id get the emotional affect the second time

lmaoo where they rly say they goin with that baby tho, shoulda swallowed dem pills lori and kept it movin.

i wish they'd let live thomas live a lil longer so i could see that headless scene in the barbershop but i guess that would be overload.

this.  I luh me some Rick but come on bruh.  Your wife had a difficult pregnancy with Carl.  I mean...did u think this time would be easier?  With all this abundance of stress and running and malnutrition?  If I was Lori (with her dead triflin' ass) I'da looked him dead in his face and said "I luh u baby" as I swallowed and he was gone hafta deal.  

shoulda swallowed to begin with ya feel me

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:01am
You are so wrong for that one...smh
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I hope Glenn and Maggie are using condoms 

I cant go through this again   Disapprove 

In a post apocalyptic world i'm using the pull out method. LOL

YOLO Dead   LOL

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 06 2012 at 8:29am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:28am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Glen still using rubbers he stole from that Riteaid........he aint got no time for no babies......

My boy Clap  Thumbs Up

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:46am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

You are so wrong for that one...smh
aye bay bay
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:54am
why was she fcking without condoms in the first place  Angry   Pinch why the hell would you risk bringing a baby into that kinda world  Cry  I wonder whos the father though. Will they/can they find out?

im mad they killed my boo TDogg. The zombie straight up chewed his throat off
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Lavinia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavinia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:44am
I'm finally caught up with the episodes (American Horror Story has been so emotionally draining & disturbing that I couldn't stomach other horror shows for a couple of weeks). People complaining about spoilers of eps that have already aired just need to stay outta threads.

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Best episode since the pilot IMO.

True story! I just knew when Herschel was doing his walkabout and everyone was so happy in that yard, that some major isht was about to go down. No-one gets to be happy for a moment in this show.

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

t-dogg!!

My African brother, why must you slay me? LOL If only. Poor T-Dogg's number was up when they intro'd Michonne and then the new black guy in the prison. I feel robbed of the Merle vs T-Dogg showdown.

Ugh, I'm so glad Lori dead. I've been tryna kill her off since season 1. She was supposed to die much later, which makes me think the writers definitely read the IMDB & fan forums. Just about errbody wanted to get rid of her, hahaha. Carol...I hope you're next!

Thinking about Lori & Carol though makes me wonder. We never see Carl actually shoot Lori. If Carol survives, she might find Lori, stitch her up and re-join the group. Memba she was using walkers to train for doing the c-section after Herschel got hurt? It seems like a pretty big waste of screen-time to show Carol doing all that only to have that skill go unused.

Michonne has got to leave that lame ass Andrea behind. Honestly, she doesn't need her & Andrea seems to want to be the Govenor's First LadyDead. I suspect Michonne & Merle will somehow escape together. Maybe Merle will help Michonne get out & she will owe him a favour and then they'll head out to find Daryl and the group...Govenor will follow...chaos will ensue.

Next week's episode looks like it will be the Talking Dead though. I wasn't imressed with the previews.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 188>
  Share Topic