BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Walking Dead Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 188>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

who escaped? and where did he find an ax? 

when rick and nem found that group of prisoners, there was a short black guy that Rick pushed out into the courtyard of zombies.
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

For my man T-DoggCry

Not the gangsta lean! Dies a slow zombie bitten death!!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:20pm
i get why Lori wanted to be cut open...if she had let the baby die inside her, she would have been torn apart from the inside out...and i think someone from the inside had to know wtf was going on...cuz had rick n em been inside the gates, there wouldnt have been so much chaos... plus we heard that kid being eaten up a couple episodes ago...
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:21pm
Man, T-Dogg may not have had a lot of lines but he was good to them. *pours out 40 ounce, takes a swig*

Where the hell did Carol go? They found her scarf..
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:26pm
lori and rick never made up. 
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:30pm
The dude that let all the walkers in and drew all the attention to the prison was Andrew. He was the one that ran off after Rick killed Tomas. Rick locked him outside with all the walkers. We couldn't really tell if he died because they never showed him die.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:35pm
Wouldn't it be something if Carl didn't kill Lori just shot in the air? Later in the season she walks around the jail as a walker.

That would be something.

Edited by Butta Cookie - Nov 04 2012 at 9:36pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:42pm

The dude that let all the walkers in and drew all the attention to the prison was Andrew. He was the one that ran off after Rick killed Tomas. Rick locked him outside with all the walkers. We couldn't really tell if he died because they never showed him die.

Damn. You're right. I'm amazed he survived, they heavily implied his death!
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Damn. You're right. I'm amazed he survived, they heavily implied his death!
Yep. Remember when Carol was practicing the C-Section on that walker and someone was creeping behind? That was his ass. Good riddens to bad rubbish.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:45pm
so how did TDogg get taken out?  i'm at work and can't watch.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 04 2012 at 9:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 188>